Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just joined FSP forum...  (Read 1681 times)

aveda6

Just joined FSP forum...
« on: March 29, 2005, 08:44:58 pm »

Hello,  I just joined the FSP forum and will likely join FSP as a member.  I met one of the recently relocated FSP'ers today and found your website after speaking with her (her move was highlighted on the front of the website).  The passion she showed had me very interested in looking up more information.  So far, it seems pretty interesting.  I currently live in NH and could add to the group of resident members.  I look forward to reviewing your information.

jim adams

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Just joined FSP forum...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 09:06:48 pm »

I don't think that you can join the FSP if you live in NH, but I think that you can be a 'friend of the FSP'.
Others can clarify that.

Of course you can still fight for liberty. :)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 10:26:23 pm »

welcome aveda!   If you're already in-state the real action is at NHfree.com where those of us who have moved put together protests, House testimony, etc.   Of course a lot of the folks on that forum were already here...in any case it is now the state's most active web forum!
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

JonM

• First 1000
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 10:28:30 pm »

Dreepa is correct.  I suggest looking into the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance (www.nhliberty.org), and New Hampshire Underground (www.nhunderground.com), as well as other groups I'm sure will be suggested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up