Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone Want to Rent Nice Duplex in Northern Mass.?  (Read 1463 times)

cmoquin

Anyone Want to Rent Nice Duplex in Northern Mass.?
« on: March 18, 2005, 01:40:47 pm »

Hi.  My husband got a job in Massachusetts and we're planning on buying a house in New Hampshire (for the FSP) once I move with our daughter.  I was originally going to move this month but now am going to wait to move until after our second child is born--probably September or October.  We had rented a family-size duplex in Lawrence (which is in Northern Mass.) in the interim on the premise that I would be moving soon.  Now that that has changed, my husband wants to get a smaller, furnished apartment until I move (he's currently sleeping on the floor and has no furniture).  Does anyone know anyone who might be interested in the duplex?  It's in great shape, three bedrooms, 1.5 baths, renting for about $1100-$1200 (it's flexible), has a new dishwasher and stove, very close to the rail line into Boston, and is around 1500-1600 square feet (has a main floor, an upper level, and an unfinished basement).  Landlord is very nice.  We're helping the landlord find someone else to rent the place so that my husband can get out of the lease more easily.

Thanks for any help you can provide!  Feel free to ask any questions you like about the apartment.

Carla Moquin
801-897-8702
cmoquin@moquin.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up