Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porc Fest volunteers needed  (Read 8055 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Porc Fest volunteers needed
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 04:09:50 am »

Damn, just Damn,

Wow some of them pics yuck.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2005, 07:41:58 am »

I'm bringing a squirt gun this year, anyone who makes a moose joke to my face is getting soaked!!!
There is no sig here.... Move along.

lloydbob1

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2005, 08:56:25 am »

ROFL...

BTW... *thank you* Lloyd for agreeing to help Margot! ;)  She's making great progress (I presume with your help) on making sure we don't go hungry... <grin>

V-

No, I have been waiting for her to catch her breath from her move.  I didn't know she had started.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2005, 09:14:00 am »

I'm bringing a squirt gun this year, anyone who makes a moose joke to my face is getting soaked!!!
Man you are taking it easy on us people....you were much harsher with the big moose
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up