Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about Women at PorcFest  (Read 19112 times)

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
Re: Question about Women at PorcFest
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2005, 10:28:38 pm »

Deer flies seem to be attracted to the bobbing heads and backs of swimmers, for some reason. Just be happy you don't run into horse flies. These big files are annoying, but the big flies aren't as annoying as the small ones: black flies and no-see-ums. I'm glad to see we have scheduled the fest later in the year. The flies and mosquitos will be less of an issue.
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2005, 11:47:32 pm »

I did not know that Fly and Mosquito's were an issue last year.

Usually I am the first one to get bit. I was fine, course it might have been the blood alcohol content that kept them away.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Josie

• FSP Participant
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2005, 04:40:55 pm »

The original post makes me wonder... will I be promised lots of hot single guys? Who like guns and have muscles? I'm not going unless I'm promised hot freedom-loving dudes. ;)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2005, 04:47:19 pm »

Hey Josie,

Can't speak for your other requests, but if you make the Porc Fest...Know a
hug will be most appreciated! ;)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2005, 05:07:25 pm »

The original post makes me wonder... will I be promised lots of hot single guys? Who like guns and have muscles? I'm not going unless I'm promised hot freedom-loving dudes. ;)

Got no muscles, got no guns. But I will sit on any guy you pick out so he can't gey away from ya. If that will help. ;D

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2005, 05:12:33 pm »

Dave, it appears, joined the Free State Project so he could hug lots of women.   ;D  

Josie: you have inspired me -- now I'm gonna spend all summer in the gym trying to build some muscles before the festival.  Well, maybe I'll do a few push-ups, at least... if I get around to it.

Hell, I'll settle for a hug, I guess  8)
5/13/06: I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!  #401!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2005, 05:27:00 pm »

Dave, it appears, joined the Free State Project so he could hug lots of women.   ;D  

Hey Rocketman....Expect you have found me out! ;)  Expect most of our pretty Porcupine
Lass's know exactly what I am looking for when I come by! ;)

Hey truth is, had no idea I would be getting so many hugs from so many pretty ladies when
I signed on....But hey partner....know I'm not complainiing! ;D

Just know I have had the opportunty to meet many of the ladies in this project...and my
thought is "They Rock!"
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Rocketman

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Statism Sucks
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2005, 05:58:16 pm »

Dave:

In truth, all those women should be hugging you as often as you want.  You earn it, man.  Just try not to scorch them with those Camels, okay?  ;)

Josie (and other ladies):

Hug Dave. 

P.S.  Dave, I've tried impressing a few women with that pocket survival tool you gave me, but no luck yet.  Oh well, at least I can open their beers with it.   ;D  Damn, I can't wait until I'm in NH again!  I'd come tomorrow, but wait, I've got to save my money so I can actually MOVE!   :)  I haven't said this out loud in a while, but here goes: KENTUCKY IS A STATIST HELL!!!!!!  LIVE FREE OR DIE, Y'ALL!!!!!!!  LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now... whew.  PorcFest is gonna kick ass.
5/13/06: I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!  #401!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2005, 07:30:59 pm »

It is good to see people excited about porcfest......I can't believe I will be up there for so many days with crazy porcs. 8)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2005, 07:56:07 pm »

Unless your in confinement in an  unknow location. :'(

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2005, 06:12:26 am »

You can drink to the memory of Russell and Shorty.......maybe you guys can start embellishing my accomplishments......but then I can't ever come back and ruin all the stories. :D
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up