Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about Women at PorcFest  (Read 19114 times)

mvpel

• FSP Participant
    • Aidoann
Re: Question about Women at PorcFest
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 11:22:02 am »

Rankeen,

Having been married for coming up on 13 years, I'm going to offer you some free advice.  It might be worth what you pay for it, but I hope you accept it in the spirit in which it's offered.

Using terms like "hot honeybunny's" and "'Velma' look-a-likes," and talking about "high quality" is a sure way to alienate any woman, no matter what they look like.

I'll let you in on a little secret: every woman worth talking to for more than five minutes, let alone marrying and having a family with, either openly or secretly identifies with Miss Velma Dinkley.

Velma was the brains of the operation, smarter than the rest of 'em put together, but not prideful or arrogant.  Feisty and self-assured, but not insufferable or bitchy.  Not a supermodel, but still cute and feminine.

Women who bash or disdain Velma are likely to be self-absorbed, narcissistic, and judgemental.  While they may fit the leggy "Daphne" archetype in appearance, are also likely to be shallow and in the end, boring, and not the kind of person you want to live with for the rest of your life.

Using Velma as the low end of your scale has undoubtedly set you up for a true-life re-enactment of the Joe Nichols "What's a Guy Gotta Do" music video among any single Free State woman who reads this thread - "Oh, you're Rankeen?  How nice to meet you!  Oh gee, look at the time, gotta go!"

Next, I recommend that you contemplate these images for a spell:

The left side is fantasy and fiction, the right side is reality.

It's far better to come to grips with this reality before you get married to a woman you've never seen without makeup, than to wake up next to her a year later to discover the precious and essential human reality, shared by every man who has ever been married in the history of the world - that there is, and always will be, a crusty-eyed, foul-breathed Medusa looking back at you.

Among those of us who have been married for a good many years, these are the women who we treasure and adore above all else in this world, and we thank God for every morning, and every day, we are granted the privelege of their company.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 08:30:09 am by mvpel »
New Hampshire Notary Public - Merrimack Valley Area - Silver Accepted

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 12:55:52 pm »

Course I will be there but there has to be one problem in every bunch. ;D
hmmm....I seriously have to rethink my attendance

Hey be nice Russell, I'M very delicate you know. Don't make me cry.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 01:02:31 pm »

Russell....Miss a party??? ???  Surely you jest! :)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

PassionatePantherrr

• FSP Participant
  • Passionate
    • The Passionate Pantherrr
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 11:59:13 am »

The gal with the bullwhip doesn't *quite* meet his criteria, for although she is poly, she's married w/munchkins already... I am one of those few elusive single gals (and there are enough pics of me floating about that can vouch for my *quality* (Harumph!), but people kept assuming that I was dating whichever single male I happened to be talking to at the time... Razzm-frazzm porcupines trying to nudge the decidedly single into relationships... Arrgh! So there were likely various other gals there, like myself, that people assumed were partnered merely based on their proximity to someone of the male gender... Silly assumptions!

Just as I thought, you couldn't resist with your passive aggressive flame attack. You live up to your reputation as an arrogant rude flamer.

what were the women like.

They were like women everywhere, Rankeen......wait a minute.....there was the lady with the Bullwhip!

lloydbob1

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 12:52:19 pm »

I don't remember you.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 03:49:55 pm »

I also assume Lloyd is dating whichever lady he is talking to.....and I assume Dave Mincin is married to whoever he is hugging.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 03:51:21 pm »

Razzm-frazzm porcupines trying to nudge the decidedly single into relationships...
Happy couples like Kat and I can't help being matchmakers. :-[
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

mvpel

• FSP Participant
    • Aidoann
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 08:31:58 am »

How about a Porcupine "Speed-Dating" session, followed by a "Dating Game," during the fest, for the amusement of all present at the expense of single porcupines?  ;D
New Hampshire Notary Public - Merrimack Valley Area - Silver Accepted

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 05:09:12 pm »

I likee

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2005, 06:22:00 pm »

How about a Porcupine "Speed-Dating" session, followed by a "Dating Game," during the fest, for the amusement of all present at the expense of single porcupines?  ;D

You set it up, I'll put it on the calendar... <grin> 

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

Friday

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2005, 08:41:36 pm »

Zoiks!!  This is the most in-depth discussion of Scooby Doo and its sociological implications I've ever seen.   ;D

PassionatePantherrr

• FSP Participant
  • Passionate
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 02:14:40 pm »

I also assume Lloyd is dating whichever lady he is talking to.....and I assume Dave Mincin is married to whoever he is hugging.

Lol... Dave'd be the biggest polygamist I know in that case! So, in a similar vein, I must've been dating all the gals I danced with in the dance hall... there were extremely few fellows wandering up to dance either (must've all been drinking around campfires!)

PassionatePantherrr

• FSP Participant
  • Passionate
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2005, 02:16:47 pm »

I don't remember you.

That's ok, I don't know that I remember you either ;-) I was just there for the last weekend, from the NHLA dinner onward. There were many people there, so I may have missed introducing myself to a few... c'est la vie!

maverickthree

• LibertyDistricts2008
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2005, 08:02:06 pm »

Rankeen, I will personally talk to the Porcupine leadership to make sure that there are at least  a half-dozen or so women in burkhas at the Festival in keeping with the FSP philosophy of
encouraging pure, unadulterated dialogue between members of the opposite sex. :)
Evil men rule when good men do nothing.

Those with the best information are most likely to succeed.

Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
          ----Barry Goldwater

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2005, 06:09:44 pm »

I vote that all of us single porcupines wear big signs. Maybe a stamp on the forehead or something. Yeah, that'll work! ;D
There is no sig here.... Move along.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up