Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about Women at PorcFest  (Read 18860 times)

rankeen

Question about Women at PorcFest
« on: February 28, 2005, 09:04:51 pm »

I would like to know if any "marryable"  women usually attend PorcFest? I've heard everything from hot honeybunny's to "Velma" look-a-likes attend, and everything in between. Are the women high quality? Just for the record I am looking to get married, so I'm always on the look out for high quality women who want to get married and have babies. Just curious, so please don't flame. Rational responses encouraged. thx

Rankeen

lloydbob1

Re: Question about Women at PorcFest
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 10:18:30 pm »

You're looking for a rational answer to this question?
There has been only one Porcfest, and, I'm sure there were women who meet your criteria there, just as there are in every community on earth, including, yours.
However, a questionaire is not required and these women are not wearing signs.  Just like where you live.

rankeen

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 10:48:38 pm »

However, a questionaire is not required and these women are not wearing signs.  Just like where you live.

Just as I thought, you couldn't resist with your passive aggressive flame attack. You live up to your reputation as an arrogant rude flamer.

What I WAS asking is, since people on this board have been to the first PorcFest, what were the women like. Your response is to attack me: "However, a questionnaire is not required and these women are not wearing signs.  Just like where you live."

VERY constructive and rational. You must be a joy to live with.  ::)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 12:01:16 am »

Llyod I did not know ,that you had a Rep as an arrogant and rude flamer.

I am so jealous. ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 03:39:11 am »

Hrm, I don't think there were really any single women there around my age last year (I'm 21)
There is no sig here.... Move along.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 08:07:00 am »

BTW I tell every single woman in the FSP to stay away from anyone called Rankeen ;D
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 08:56:16 am »

BTW I tell every single woman in the FSP to stay away from anyone called Rankeen ;D

I don't know why you would do that, Russell.  ManY women like sensitive guys,...Really, Really, sensitive Guys!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 09:11:26 am by Lloyd Danforth (lloydbob1) »

lloydbob1

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 09:00:44 am »

Just as I thought, you couldn't resist with your passive aggressive flame attack. You live up to your reputation as an arrogant rude flamer.

what were the women like.

They were like women everywhere, Rankeen......wait a minute.....there was the lady with the Bullwhip!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 09:15:35 am by Lloyd Danforth (lloydbob1) »

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 09:09:50 am »

Thats what Rankeen needs a chick with a whip :D
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2005, 09:18:35 am »

Are the women high quality?

Rankeen

Given my limited knowledge......I would say our Ladies are of the highest quality! ;)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

lloydbob1

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 09:23:54 am »

Thats another thing I forgot about, Rankeen.  If Dave Mincin comes, you won't be able to get near a woman, married or single!

HardyMacia

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a newfy!
    • Catamount Software
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2005, 07:42:05 pm »

PorcFest worked for us.  :-*

Coming to our third PorcFest, to celebrate the start of our third year together.

Hardy (& Bonnie)

lloydbob1

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 08:06:50 pm »

Hardy's post reminded me that although they don't meet your criteria, many of the 'taken' women are fun to be around, and, worth the price of admission.
Maybe some of them got sisters!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 08:35:26 pm »

All the folks at the Porc Fest male and female that I met were great.

Course I will be there but there has to be one problem in every bunch. ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 08:17:20 am »

Course I will be there but there has to be one problem in every bunch. ;D
hmmm....I seriously have to rethink my attendance

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up