Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The List  (Read 10084 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: The List
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2005, 01:54:44 pm »

And a fine job you do of it.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2005, 06:37:31 pm »

I respect the work you guys do, I just think its not going to work out because its based on a sort of utopian view of capitalism that ignores the inherintly class-based nature of capitalist political economies.

While you can dismiss things as utopian.... I can tell you that some of us are far from utopian, and very much getting our hands dirty.

It's very easy to criticize what you refuse to be part of.  But anyone who claims the FSP is utopian in any way is not here on the ground, having the loads of fun we are having.  It's not all drinking beer at meet and greets, it's also meeting politicians of all flavors, holding signs in the bitter cold, and building infrastructure for the ever growing number of movers who move weekly to help us continue the cause.

And if you don't believe me, it's time to come to PorcFest and meet us and the great state of New Hampshire.

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2005, 06:19:48 pm »

Wow... Just saw the list is now in the 150's.. That's more than last year's We'll Be There list and we're still 4 months out! ;) 

Wait 'til we start advertising ;)

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

CNHT

• Lower Taxes, Less Government, More Freedom!
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2005, 10:02:18 pm »

Agreed...political activism is my life.  I'm in Food Not Bombs, Student Labor Action Coalition, Green/Progressive Alliance, Stop the War, The Organization, and I write for two newspapers - The Madison Observer and the Daily Cardinal.

Wow sounds like a leftover from the leftist movement of the 60s!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up