Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The List  (Read 10077 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
The List
« on: February 19, 2005, 06:35:54 pm »

WOW the "we'll be there list" is growing every day!

I like that ;D

"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
Re: The List
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 08:19:32 pm »

Me too!

And there are *confirmed* people who aren't even on the list ;)  Hopefully we can remember who some of them are so we can make them name tags ;)

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 10:11:35 pm »

Me too!

And there are *confirmed* people who aren't even on the list ;)  Hopefully we can remember who some of them are so we can make them name tags ;)

V-
Badges?  We don't need no steenking badges.

While I haven't made a commitment (depends on whether I'm still on this contract) I am very much hoping to attend.  And i will make a monster batch of chili.  If somebody can provide a shoulder quarter of moose, that's an animal I've never done yet.  Otherwise I'll just do the usual cow and/or pig.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 11:56:02 am »

Don't even say moose....we are all far too dangerous
Before the FSP started had there ever been a moose killed by a porcupine?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

lloydbob1

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 03:20:45 pm »

:D

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 05:40:03 pm »

Wow 117 people on the list. Growing quick and when they find out about Lloyd's naked fire walk act they will be coming by the thousands!

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

lloydbob1

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 05:52:22 pm »

Wow 117 people on the list. Growing quick and when they find out about Lloyd's naked fire walk act they will be coming by the thousands!

Don't you remember, we tried that last year. When I took off my clothes the fire was scared out!

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 06:56:42 pm »

Well sure Lloyd and you just don't see that everyday. Folks will be amazed. ;D

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 08:40:32 am »

Yes, please don't mention those things, hehe. I was kinda hoping porc fest wouldn't be at Roger's again this year..... I think I'll get someone else to drive me this year.
There is no sig here.... Move along.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 09:03:13 am »

Of coarse it is at Roger's...just drive during the middle of day and drive slowly ;)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 01:08:26 pm »

Yes, please don't mention those things, hehe. I was kinda hoping porc fest wouldn't be at Roger's again this year..... I think I'll get someone else to drive me this year.

Sure you don't wanna walk? ;)

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2005, 08:50:59 pm »

121 and counting.  8)

Green

• Smash the state!!
    • www.infoshop.org
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 10:13:56 pm »

Sounds like "collectivism" to me...  :o

Geez, making people committ to this "Porcucpine fest" to show how sheer economic/business self-interest is the driving force behind their life.  What a grand contradiction!! ;D
"The liberty of man consists solely in this: that he obeys natural laws because he has himself recognized them as such, and not because they have been externally imposed upon him by any extrinsic will whatever, divine or human, collective or individual." -Mikhail Bakunin

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 11:27:35 pm »

Fell free to come by and say hi green. ;D

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2005, 07:14:56 am »

Sounds like "collectivism" to me...  :o

Geez, making people committ to this "Porcucpine fest" to show how sheer economic/business self-interest is the driving force behind their life.  What a grand contradiction!! ;D
I have no idea what you are talking about?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up