Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to rent a house in Nashua ASAP...  (Read 2246 times)

cmoquin

Looking to rent a house in Nashua ASAP...
« on: February 07, 2005, 12:45:51 pm »

Hi.  My husband just got a job in New Hampshire (when we realized it was the Free State, that greatly increased the appeal).  He's currently driving there and is hoping to find a place to live within about a week.  We are hoping to find a house that we can rent part or all of for several months.  My husband would be there by himself for about 1.5 months, then our 3.5-year-old daughter and I would be coming out with our adult cat (well-behaved, very mellow, declawed).  Our daughter is very well-behaved and knows to take care of her environment/living space.  We are hoping to find a house to buy fairly quickly (we're open to buying the house we're renting, depending on its layout, other specifics, etc.), but we'd probably need to rent for a minimum of about 3 months from now.  One bedroom is fine (so is 2), since it's only for a short time.  We are flexible on price, and also flexible on move-in date if it's only a week or so off our time frame.  We will be putting most of our things in storage until we find a final house, so we don't need very much storage space.  Sharing a house with others is also fine.

Sorry for the short notice, but my husband only got the job offer last week and they wanted him immediately, so we didn't have a lot of time to plan.

We want to live in Nashua (my husband's job is actually over the border in Massachusetts, so we want to be pretty far south).

If anyone has any references or ideas, please let me know!  Please post here or feel free to call me at  801-897-8702 or email me at cmoquin@moquin.org.

Carla Moquin

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Looking to rent a house in Nashua ASAP...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 01:46:05 pm »

You should check out the Merrimack Valley Porcupine group. Joel heads that up now. Maybe someone there has an idea or two. :)
yahoo group
web page
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

Time to break from the Empire
NHexit

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

cmoquin

Re: Looking to rent a house in Nashua ASAP...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 02:52:48 pm »

I'll talk to them, thanks!!

Carla
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything