Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We're Doing it!  (Read 2117 times)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
We're Doing it!
« on: January 28, 2005, 07:59:50 pm »

Have no clue how many of you are following what we are doing in Hampton...but the short story is
the zoning board...is trying to throw the full power of the city government at a family!  Hey Barbara
Burbank is just trying to keep her family together...her aunt...95...96 next month, and her daughter
her daughter Kim.

Porc's from all over NH have rallied, we have done protests, helped get the press involved, and bring what
is happening to the public eye.

To all you folks who want to piss and moan...I say have fun!  This project is about getting it done, getting
involved, and doing what we can to get the heavy hand of government off the folks back.  You want to
debate...pee in your beer, this is not the place for it...sorry...been there done that??? ???

Really wish we could do more to help with our national effort, but have come to believe that those of us
who have decided to make NH our home, just have to do what we can here...Just hope you folks out there
understand, and are going to  joining us.

Hate to speak for the folks, but truth is I know most of them, and do believe they feel as I do, that we are
home and we are going to do all we can to promote freedom.

Perhaps this zoning issue is a little deal, not going to change the face of the earth, but do believe we are
serving notice to all the committees, the dictocrates all over the state of NH, that if we get word of it, know
we are going to call you on it, and going to do all we can to help the folks.

Know I have seen all the folks come here, met most of them, they aren't getting big press coverage, but they
are getting busy, and because of there efforts we are becomming a player here in NH!

Know my thought is action is what matters, and hey you guys are doing it...and thinking you guys ROCK! :)

Dave
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re: We're Doing it!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 10:05:04 pm »

18 Free Staters protesting or present at the meeting yesterday...most of them outdoors waving at cars despite the 5 degree temps.

Media coverage posted separately.
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

SteveA

• FSP Participant
  • Freedom - Are you man enough to handle it?
Re: We're Doing it!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 11:33:27 pm »

I love seeing what's happening there and considering what's been done with a limited number of early movers and supporting N.H. residents, I think it's impressive.  Even a few thousand active people would have a very large effect.  I look forward to seeing you guys (and gals :)) there.
"Fruitless, born a thousand times, lies barren.  Unguided inspiration, yields random motion, circumscribed in destination, going nowhere.  Guidance uninspired, always true in facing, stands immobile.  But fixed upon that destination firmly and with inspiration lofted; beget your dreams."
Pages: [1]   Go Up