Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP Merchandise Available  (Read 40572 times)

BagOfEyebrows

Re: FSP Merchandise Available
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 05:20:16 am »

All FSP Merchandise is now easy to order through the new FSP Store.

Submit your order by noon (Free State Time) on Saturday, December 18 to receive it in time for Christmas (applies to U.S. deliveries only). Shipping is free for all FSP Direct orders delivered within the U.S.

We've reduced prices on everything and will be adding several new items over the coming weeks and months.

Please go place an order now to support the FSP and get some cool stuff, too!

I love all the merchadise I ordered and highly recommend the FSP keychain (the one with the logic puzzle and state quarter in it.)  It only took me a minute to figure out the puzzle (which shocked my daughter who'd been trying to figure it out), and the cool thing is I can now let people we meet try to figure out that puzzle and at the same time inform them about the Free State Project. :) 

I'm looking forward to wearing my FSP tshirt on the 4th of July when we go to see fireworks in town at the shoreline park, and will bring some bumper stickers to hand out to those who ask about the shirt.  I'm also bringing the keychain to "stir up"  some conversations.  ;)

BagOfEyebrows

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 05:29:56 am »

forgot to mention that I also shocked myself with solving that logic puzzle.  My face looked like this when the quarter dropped out onto the table: :o

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 08:58:00 pm »

Update: I was wearing my FSP t-shirt at a local gun show, and got some good comments on it...  People really seem to like the porcupine logo.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Morey

• FSP Participant
  • just another ancap
    • Rant and Rave
New Bumper Sticker
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 12:22:00 pm »

I'm all for fresh merch, but that new sticker strikes me as fairly bizarre.  And I consider myself a weirdo.  Was that the best idea we could come up with?

FreeBoB

Re: New Bumper Sticker
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 12:31:21 pm »

I'm all for fresh merch, but that new sticker strikes me as fairly bizarre.  And I consider myself a weirdo.  Was that the best idea we could come up with?

I agree with you Morey.  I was excited when I saw the News that a new bs was available, as I don't really care for the old blue one either.  I wouldn't put this new one on my car.  Right now, I do not have an FSP bs on my car - we need a new one, IMHO...  Any designers out there?

Brian

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: New Bumper Sticker
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 02:23:42 pm »

LOL... yeah, it's bizarre, but I found it hilarious.

But as a marketing tool, I don't think it's of much use. No one can read the URL unless they're walking by, very close. As an insider joke, it's great.

I'm not a huge fan of the blue one, but it will do for now.

Kevin

FTL_Ian

• FSP Participant/First 1000
  • Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 02:39:28 pm »

The blue one is easy to read... I agree the new one is odd.  What were you guys thinking on that?  Bumper stickers shouldn't be inside jokes (and I don't even get it!).
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com

PDenisch

• FSP Merchandise Coordinator
  • Friend of the FSP
  • What Would Ludwig Do?
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2005, 08:18:50 am »

The "spazzy porc" bumper stickers were made as an alternative to the boring, stodgy regular blue ones. I agree the URL is very hard to read. I was looking for a smaller size and still keeping the design cool, but you're right, it really didn't work all that well. They'd be good for notebooks, lockers, etc. where people will see them up close.

What other suggestions are there? I was thinking of a large banner type sticker that just has the URL in the largest size possible. Would anyone put that on their car? Another suggestion I had was to have a mountainscape background, but that might be hard to have a readable URL on it also.

Let me know what you guys think, as long as we can describe it, we can get it designed and produced.
ad summam redire societatem coire, persevare

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2005, 11:51:35 am »

Something like the blue one, but with a plain type font. Just the URL, nothing else needed. Normal bumper sticker size is fine, no need for a big banner. And blue-on-white is nicely readable.

Yes, I'd put that on my cars.

Kevin

JonM

• First 1000
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2005, 12:30:04 pm »

How about

Freeze For Freedom
The Free[ze] State Project
www.freestateproject.org

Or without the [ze]

Maybe with a porcupine wearing a heavy coat . . .

FreeBoB

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2005, 12:36:49 pm »

How about

Freeze For Freedom
The Free[ze] State Project
www.freestateproject.org

Or without the [ze]

Maybe with a porcupine wearing a heavy coat . . .

There are four seasons in NH...not one long Winter.  ???

JonM

• First 1000
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2005, 04:00:35 pm »

I live 20 miles south of the Free State, I know the weather.

For people who whine they don't want to move to New Hampshire because it isn't 70 degrees year round, this bumper sticker would be to show them we like seasons!

Morey

• FSP Participant
  • just another ancap
    • Rant and Rave
T-Shirt Idea
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 01:18:38 am »

Let me know what you guys think, as long as we can describe it, we can get it designed and produced.

I don't have any clever ideas in the bumper sticker department, but I'd love to see the old grey shirt replaced.  How about this for a design - You've seen the reproduction (or fictitious) versions of vintage business promotional tees that are all the rage with the kids these days.  They have them at chain stores like Old Lady.  They say things like "Royal Flush Plumbing" or "Johnson Motors".

We could follow that style with something like "Free State Diner" and have a porcupine caricature wearing an apron and a chef's hat, and holding out a warm pie.  Below that, we have the quote "Live Free or Pie", then below that, our URL.  Somewhere off to the side put something like "Serving Liberty 24 Hours a Day!" 

It looks good in my head, anyway.  Oh, and do a fitted version for the ladies.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
Re: T-Shirt Idea
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 01:28:26 am »

It looks good in my head, anyway.  Oh, and do a fitted version for the ladies.

heh-heh. He said "head"! You were picturing Amanda in the fitted tee, weren't you?

I do like the idea, though. Humorous, casual conversation starters, instead of simplistic slogans. Something to wear even when you're not out to be "in your face". A simple "B" cap, instead of a "World Champions of Baseball 2004!" hat.

Kevin

Morey

• FSP Participant
  • just another ancap
    • Rant and Rave
Re: T-Shirt Idea
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 01:59:52 am »

You were picturing Amanda in the fitted tee, weren't you?
I plead no contest.  ;)  Glad you dig it.

So one variation of the design might look like this:

FREE STATE CAFÉ
new hampshire
{Porcupine Chef Image} Open 24 Hours!
"Live Free or Pie"
www.FreeStateProject.org
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 11:47:07 am by Morey »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

anything