Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pen Pals for NH bound youth?  (Read 3001 times)

jeanius

Pen Pals for NH bound youth?
« on: December 10, 2004, 10:35:51 pm »

We are on our way to NH.  We won't settle there until Spring but are taking an RV adventure in the meantime.  However, I'm wondering if there are any youngsters in NH who would like to be a pen pal for NH bound youths (yuts as Vinnie would say).  The hardest emotional part of the move has been the kids reaction to losing their friends.  It would be great to have friends (or at least acquaintenances) already there!

I have a ds10, dd8 and ds3.  The last one doesn't really need a pen pal.  ;)  Any takers?

Jean

whoisjohngalt

Re: Pen Pals for NH bound youth?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 12:47:21 am »

Hi Jean,
I'm a couple of years late with this response, and we are in California not New Hampshire, but I do have a daughter about your daughter's age.  Are you are still interested in a penpal... 
Janet

We are on our way to NH. We won't settle there until Spring but are taking an RV adventure in the meantime. However, I'm wondering if there are any youngsters in NH who would like to be a pen pal for NH bound youths (yuts as Vinnie would say). The hardest emotional part of the move has been the kids reaction to losing their friends. It would be great to have friends (or at least acquaintenances) already there!

I have a ds10, dd8 and ds3. The last one doesn't really need a pen pal. ;) Any takers?

Jean

Pages: [1]   Go Up