Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: UN flag burning in Keene, NH 12/18/04  (Read 56743 times)

John

• FSP Participant
  • PLEASE COME HOME!
Re: UN flag burning in Keene, NH 12/18/04
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2011, 07:39:50 pm »

Funny: I pretty much left this forum for the New Hampshire Underground waaaay back in 05, and I signed back in on this forum for the first time, since then, just last night but didn't have time to get caught up - at all.

Today we had a nice long get together, over at Peaceful Assembly Church in Grafton, regarding the (1st) New Hampshire Liberty, Justice & Peace Gathering and while two fairly new movers from different towns were here, this thread topic came up in regards to the various forum which are available, and some of the history.

One of the newer guys is quite knowledgeable about the UN and finds them to be ever encroaching, and he knows some things that can and should be done right here in NH.

It was a very friendly discussion. He seems quite certain that burning a UN flag is not what he has in mind. I, on the other hand, said "For me, I'm kind of itching to burn one."  ;D It was great meeting these guys and know it will be fun to work with them.

Now I check the replies to old posts, and while I did not come back for this - at all - here is this thread sitting right here saying, "Hello, welcome back."

My, oh my, how much has changed in half a decade. Oh my, how much has changed.  :o
Peaceful Assembly Church at 860 Main St. Grafton, NH is open to all Peaceful people regardless of faith.

http://freestateproject.org/about/essay_archive/let_me_call_you_home.php

WAR IS OVER! - IF YOU WANT IT.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: UN flag burning in Keene, NH 12/18/04
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2011, 03:14:32 pm »

ah remember that one?
we started this one way "back in the day" .... but it is still as fun as evah
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up