Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any LIBERTARIANS on the youth board?  (Read 12799 times)

SPITFIRE

Re: Any LIBERTARIANS on the youth board?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 08:50:46 pm »

hello  peoples!  Ive always been looking for a place like this! lol
glad to see there are so many teenagers involved in this. 
I found out about this site last week just in time to check out the porcfest.
(which was about 40 minutes from my house) that was pretty awesome!  ;)
wellz i'll probly be on here alot now, so I'll just send a big "HI" to everyone!!
"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."�
The Matrix

bailey228

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 05:07:16 pm »

hey Jennifer! I'm glad that theres someone else out there who believes what my husband and I do. what your post stated is completly true and only scratches the surface of what hospitals do. Oh and the part about hospital births being unlibritarian, that could not be more true. Did you know that in IL every pregnant woman is forced to go through psychological testing before birth to rule out possibilty for post-natal depression? Oh and because I'm only 19 and about to have a baby that wasn't planned for  (THE PILL IS NOT 100% EFFECTIVE!!!!), that puts me at high risk even though I'm completly sane and want to have a happy healthy baby more than anything else in the world. Thankfully I don't go to the dr. otherwise I would be forced to take anti-depressants which could cause birth defects or possibly even death of my baby! They also require the same testing of children before the age of 5, if you refuse medication for your child they may take them away. If a pregnant woman refuses to take a HIV test (which I did seeing as I'm POSITIVE theres no way I could have it) her child is required BY LAW to be tested. This is government control as bad as I could ever imagine it being. The reason why our mortality rates are so high is because Dr's create 99.9% of the problems they "solve". Just being observed by someone while in labor automatically puts you at higher risk for complications because the body can no longer work as it was intended to. A woman in a hospital giving birth is frightened. Nature has this incredible response called fight or flight. However the body can't tell the difference between you being scared for a legitmate reason such as being attacked or if it's just your mind that is frightened of a situation. When this response is triggered, it causes the blood flow to be redirected from non-vital organs to your heart, arms and legs to run from or attack this thing that frightens you. Guess what the uterus is concidered non-vital. When it needs blood flow to function properly, it is not gettting any, is it any wonder why modern women expericence so much pain and complications? Childbirth is not supposed to be painful, the female body was designed to perform this very function. I agree with you, a woman who doesn't trust her body belongs in a hospital, she will need it. A woman who believes in her abilty to perform what nature has created her for belongs at home with her husband, no one else. (so much for the women's rights movement, women gladly give up their rights in a hospital)  I could literally go on for hours on the evils done to pregnant/laboring women, but I will spare you as most of you probably do not care. I just say one last thing, the government wants you in a hospital, they can control your child from the second they are born, just like they did to you. Birth them in an instution, school them in an institution, work in an institution, die in an institution, just like good little citizens.

Sqirrel

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 03:14:52 pm »

Personally can't vote although interestingly enough, Badnarik won during our mock elections at my high school.  They made the mistake of offering up a chance to have a political debate (including gun rights, abortion, prohibition on drugs, and many other issues normally considered to be taboo by state funded schools) where I played no small part in converting a good majority of the school.  So yeah, good times.

mmb0914

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 05:59:30 pm »

yep, I'm a libertarian in NC. i attend ECU.

we have a college libertarian club on campus that me, my friend, and about two other people belong to, but without any big political events going on (elections), we don't have much to do.

i hate neocons more than anything.

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 09:14:40 pm »

I'm a card member LP and I work for DownsizeDC. Anything else you'd like? :D I'm at UPS if anyone knows where that is. If not, don't worry about it; it doesn't matter ;D
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

Forastero

• It's like butter
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 12:34:08 pm »

Well, I don't know how many there are, but I know there is at least on.  ME!! :)  I voted for Michael Badnarik, the Libertarian candidate for the Presidency, this year.  I think we should all mourn.  The reason being, Bush won :(.  But then, we should also rejoice.  The reason being, Kerry lost.  ;)

So, how many libertarians are there on this forum?  

Das ist alles (german for that is everything)  

Libertarian right here!
Yeah, freedom baby, I love it!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up