Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sign-up statistics  (Read 161248 times)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Sign-up statistics
« Reply #345 on: August 13, 2009, 07:39:33 pm »

I am kind of curious how those are generated. I know for sure that not every signer is counted in those statistics since at least two of them I've physically entered myself. I'm curious to see if sign-ups are ever flagged as spam for whatever reason.
yes there are signups that are flagged as spam... and then I delete them. >:D  so they never get counted.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #346 on: August 13, 2009, 07:57:29 pm »

I am kind of curious how those are generated. I know for sure that not every signer is counted in those statistics since at least two of them I've physically entered myself. I'm curious to see if sign-ups are ever flagged as spam for whatever reason.
yes there are signups that are flagged as spam... and then I delete them. >:D  so they never get counted.

Every signup is reviewed by a human being before being approved.  Spam sign ups are deleted.  I know this because Tyler knows this (and because I'm one of the guys who reviews the accounts).
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2009, 07:07:40 pm »

The signup stats have been updated. It's fun to read through these and wonder who exactly was responsible for recruiting "that person" (for instance, the satellite TV installer).

BTW, if you think you deserve a Golden Porcupine for recruiting three participants, please let me know. We are trying to get caught up on these, but there's a long backlog.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #348 on: October 12, 2009, 10:38:06 am »

Interesting.

Top 3 new signer channels:
5 - FTL
4 - various non-FSP Forum posts (aggregated: 1 each from ronpaulforums, survivalistboards, etc)
3 - Facebook
3 - Wikipedia

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2009, 12:20:29 am »

BTW, if you think you deserve a Golden Porcupine for recruiting three participants, please let me know. We are trying to get caught up on these, but there's a long backlog.

Looks like Kostric certainly earned one. And Walter Williams has probably earned a Platinum.

Looks like LOLA womenfolk are earning a few...

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2009, 08:55:09 am »

Looks like Kostric certainly earned one. And Walter Williams has probably earned a Platinum.

Looks like LOLA womenfolk are earning a few...

And LOLA is coming to the Liberty Forum:
http://www.pledgebank.com/LOLA25
http://www.pledgebank.com/LOLA25

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #351 on: November 29, 2009, 03:27:31 pm »

October signup stats posted:

http://www.freestateproject.org/node/21619

Every month there's something neat in these. Check out what one person wrote: "I moved to New Hampshire last week for all of the reasons found in your philosophy.  I stumbled upon your organization via google."

8)

"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
« Reply #352 on: November 29, 2009, 11:51:57 pm »

Every month there's something neat in these. Check out what one person wrote: "I moved to New Hampshire last week for all of the reasons found in your philosophy.  I stumbled upon your organization via google."

8)

At this rate it will take another 7 years to reach the 20k threshold.  We need stuff to turn up the heat.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

freedomroad

« Reply #353 on: November 30, 2009, 12:02:57 am »

At this rate it will take another 7 years to reach the 20k threshold.  We need stuff to turn up the heat.

Great point.  In times like this, the most useful thing is for folks to ask what have they done to recruit lately?  While recruiting isn't required, I spend quite a bit more time recruiting than I spend doing NH liberty activism.

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2009, 08:00:23 pm »

8)

Sign ups won't continue at this rate. They'll speed up dramatically for a number of reasons. We're almost over the hump.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2009, 08:46:51 pm »

Can anyone estimate/extrapolate when the counter will hit 10,000?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2009, 08:52:37 pm »

Great point.  In times like this, the most useful thing is for folks to ask what have they done to recruit lately?  While recruiting isn't required, I spend quite a bit more time recruiting than I spend doing NH liberty activism.

Good stuff, eh.  There are lots of things that you can do in the free state to help out.  Of course, getting yourself elected to local office--or getting some tax or spending increase defeated--is good.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2009, 08:12:25 am »

i am very encouraged by the rate of our movement's growth
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2009, 08:13:44 am »

january 20th year of our lord obama 1
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

time4liberty

« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2009, 06:56:00 pm »

january 20th year of our lord obama 1

I believe that's year 1 AS - anno spes  :P
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up