Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sign-up statistics  (Read 162381 times)

lloydbob1

Re: Sign-up statistics
« Reply #300 on: February 04, 2007, 08:33:33 pm »

Tell Al Gore how much you appreciate it :P

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #301 on: May 18, 2007, 11:11:09 am »

What is up with the FSP signup stats? It seems like it is not been updated in a while.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #302 on: May 18, 2007, 11:14:23 am »

The counter doesn't seem to be moving either...I think that's an IT thing they're trying to iron out
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

jeanius

« Reply #303 on: November 18, 2007, 11:49:30 pm »

Signup stats are updated through October 2007.  You can find them here:  http://www.freestateproject.org/about/membership/signup_stats.  November and future months will be posted promptly.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2007, 12:15:06 am »

Signup stats are updated through October 2007.  You can find them here:  http://www.freestateproject.org/about/membership/signup_stats.  November and future months will be posted promptly.

I notice signers citing "Ron Paul" as their source of hearing about the FSP quadrupled in October...our Ron Paul advertising campaign started around the middle of October.  I'll be interested in seeing what November looks like since the campaign has been up for the entire month so far.  Anyone who hasn't seen our Ron Paul page can see it here.  I've also run across a few different people posting the page online in various places so it's being spread around alot.

Thanks for doing the work on this, Jean!! It's very helpful to have this info available!  :)

JW...is there any way to get the last three rows to not be indented to the right the way they are?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 12:18:14 am by sjhipple »
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #305 on: November 19, 2007, 10:51:26 am »

cool

the signers and movers keep adding up
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #306 on: November 19, 2007, 08:17:21 pm »

the signers and movers keep adding up
And just think, Russ... it's all because of a politician.    ;D
You sure you don't want to dabble in the Dark Arts?

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #307 on: November 20, 2007, 10:14:20 am »

And just think, Russ... it's all because of a politician.
?
You sure you don't want to dabble in the Dark Arts?
It always looks good ... otherwise people would not be drawn to it .... but no .... none for me thanks. :)

jeanius

« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2007, 02:54:49 pm »

November statistics are up. 

http://www.freestateproject.org/node/2534

jeanius

« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2008, 07:31:06 am »

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2008, 09:13:53 am »

interesting

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2008, 10:27:07 am »

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2008, 02:52:40 pm »

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2008, 03:01:19 pm »

Through July 2008 is posted.  :)

http://www.freestateproject.org/community/membership/signup_stats

Good job DC crew!

And MANY people in MN commented that they got the flyer in DC.
I expect for the Sept/Oct month we will see the Rally for the Republic in there.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2008, 04:04:11 pm »

8)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25   Go Up