Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing State Reports  (Read 2514 times)

craft_6

• Constitutional Libertarian
Missing State Reports
« on: November 14, 2002, 12:12:28 pm »

On the articles page, there are still no state reports for Wyoming, North Dakota, or South Dakota.  Are any residents of those states willing to take on the task of convincing the rest of us why their state is a great candidate for the FSP?  Or warning us why we should stay away?

Also, there is a first-class report on Nevada, which is no longer one of the candidate states.  Perhaps it should be removed to avoid confusing new visitors to the site.
Lighting the fires of Liberty, one heart at a time!
http://www.badnarik.org
Badnarik for President, 2004

freedomroad

Re:Missing State Reports
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 03:04:08 pm »

On the articles page, there are still no state reports for Wyoming, North Dakota, or South Dakota.  Are any residents of those states willing to take on the task of convincing the rest of us why their state is a great candidate for the FSP?  Or warning us why we should stay away?

Also, there is a first-class report on Nevada, which is no longer one of the candidate states.  Perhaps it should be removed to avoid confusing new visitors to the site.

I think both of these are good points.  

ZionCurtain

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 01:27:15 am »

All I can really say is the people in Utah go to Wyoming for Cigarettes, Beer, and Fireworks for various reasons. Wyoming sells the best fireworks out west for sure.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2002, 09:21:38 am »

We do need reports on those states.  If you're interested in writing one, email me, and I'll add you to the Research Committee.  Most of the Research Comm members seem to have better/other things to do these days. ;)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up