Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Knowing Too Much and Needing Help Northern Kentucky  (Read 4700 times)

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
Knowing Too Much and Needing Help Northern Kentucky
« on: November 09, 2002, 11:05:07 am »

What Did Chief Charles Moose Really Mean When He Stated
"You Are Safe From This Weapon"

I am a licensed US Customs Broker for the United States Government, married to an ex felon charged 20 years ago and since released in 1990.  He was illegally charged with a felony at that time AND the felony did NOT involve guns.

(The public defender representing him was disbarred after the trial...)

Last month MY own personal guns and bulletproof vest were taken illegally by the KY State Police in a search of my home WITHOUT  A WARRANT.

Our home had been previously broken into three times, twice the same week of the illegal search and gun confiscation. We have an Import Intelligence Business with Sensitive information along with being Well known in the county for collecting evidence of criminal acts in all levels of Government and Business.

I Have the right to own firearms for protection and hunting and to teach my CHILDREN how to properly handle firearms so they do not mistakenly shoot themselves out of ignorance of GUN SAFETY TECHNIQUES.  The State Police Contend that in doing this I am Making My Son A Criminal.   We want to make public the importance of maintaining Your Rights to possess and own Firearms for protection as well as for hunting and sport enjoyment.

I am the Granddaughter of a big NRA supporter and contributor and my Grandfather spent many years teaching me the importance of my rights and the enjoyment of the sport of target shooting.  My grandmother lectured the tri-state area on the right to own firearms and the protection of that right constitutionally.  The FBI tried to unjustly put her in prison.  We want to further that cause AND PROMOTE GUN OWNERSHIP.

We Believe that my Arms were taken in an effort to disarm my Family & Deny our Family the ability to protect itself;  Additionally to Deny My Family Equal Protection Under The Law.

Please contact me With Your Concerns.  Any Input Or Ideas That You May Have Are Much Appreciated And Will Be Held In The Strictest Of Confidence.  Remember, Lawyers, Businesses, Local, County, State and Federal Governments Are Covering up their Own Crimes by trying to take the Citizens Rights away....

In The Weeks To Come Watch For The Launching of Our Web Site and Business (GCIR) a Subsidiary of the DIIMS Project.  An Announcement Will Be Advertised.  This Site Will Serve Others Who Find Themselves In Similar Circumstances,
"The Disenfranchised"
We'll Be Providing Spiritual Support, Legal Research Tools, News and Press Releases, Public and Private Forums, Links, and Mediums For Exposing All Forms of Injustice, Enabling You To Have A Fighting Chance By Opening Doors Many Would Prefer That You Not Know About Or Find.

We Are Making A Stand For God, You, and Your Rights.  
Please Remember Us In Your Prayers.

Watch For Further Press Releases Concerning Our Own Fight For Justice.
You'll Be Astounded, Appalled and Blessed.

Diane Gross, LCHB
kylegross@fuse.net

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
Re:Knowing Too Much and Needing Help Northern Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 05:22:19 pm »

Thanks for the input.  I'm new to forums, because I had hoped all my life that I'd  never need to give such matters a second thought.  I'll not Post Multiples in the future.  Pay attention to your world and the gov, there is where true concern should be focused.  

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2002, 05:30:47 pm »

Thanks for the input.  I'm new to forums, because I had hoped all my life that I'd  never need to give such matters a second thought.  I'll not Post Multiples in the future.  Pay attention to your world and the gov, there is where true concern should be focused, and very soon you'll begin to understand what I,m talking about.  Receptacles for the transport of Class 2 gases, in accordance with the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR Agreement) or the International Regulations Concerning the Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID), and the transport of stabilized hydrogen cyanide (UN 1051), hydrogen fluoride, anhydrous (UN 1052) and hydrofluoric acid solution (UN 1790).

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 11:55:12 pm »

Thanks for your positive and informed opinion.  There are not many people out there who understand.  I'm singing off for the night but hope to converse some more with you on Sunday & Monday Evening.  Maybe we could begin sharing important data that isn't heresay or theory, people need to know.
Lonnie

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 10:44:11 am »

MB,

Appreciate your advice.  That program is only one of many being used by the world for surveilance.  They also use technology to plant evidence, screen and build voice recognition databases, invade the privacy and sanctity of your home.  Evade laws and violating constitutional rights by simply allowing other countries to spy for the US while we do the same for them.  Yes I know they're watching, in some ways I'm thankful, but wish somehow to play a part in changing the pathetic nonsense going on in our world.  I'll remove the multiple postings as soon as I figure out how, since it disturbs so many people with nothing better to write about.  GOD Isreal, now there's a topic to be concerned about.

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 01:45:55 pm »

One of many current events going unnoticed by the general public, although its public info you must have some sort of need for the data to access the info.  Importing and Exporting supplies such a need.  Our world is moving all kinds of questionable materials around the globe, for what purpose?  I wish the FSP would change its theology, this Government will never allow any group or state the freedom of Succession. Such endeavors will be ultimately & severely punished.  I believe that the system has to be changed from within as hopeless as it may seem.  Even Communism in its beginings was good, so goes the FSP if any form of heiarchy has control over others because Power Corrupts.
Lawyers, judges, congress, senators, mayors etc. should not have the control to write the laws or rules, only the people should be able to do that since our Government is no longer in the business of protecting citizens but rather its own criminal activities its time to make changes and that must be accomplished from the inside out.  Lets eliminate their power to destroy for the sake of profit.

Penfist

• FSP Participant
  • Work together to build something that lasts.
    • Penfist
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 10:48:22 pm »

I wish the FSP would change its theology, this Government will never allow any group or state the freedom of Succession. Such endeavors will be ultimately & severely punished.  I believe that the system has to be changed from within as hopeless as it may seem.

The FSP does not advocate immediate or even eventual secession. That is not its theology, or I wouldn't have joined. I think the FSP openly considers the possibility of secession only as a last resort.

If the government had the balls to openly tell us we are prisoners, I would openly  and have only the rights granted by government, I would immediately rebel. However, they don't have the balls, so for now, many of us are playing along and working within "the system."

I'm well aware the balance of power is no longer with the people. I believe you when you say that anyone who openly rebels will be immediately suppressed by any and all means available.

The FSP, in my mind, is the last best chance to grab at freedom that will present itself in my lifetime. I'm going to try and achieve freedom peacefully, working within the boundaries of the legal system.

The day could certainly come when I find myself on the wrong side of "the system." But I didn't join a secessionist movement. I joined a freedom loving movement that is dedicated to achieving freedom relatively peacefully if at all possible. That is what we are exploring here. That is the big adventure. We're here to see if the government really does still serve the people. If it doesn't, well, we'll all find out soon enough.

I know abuses take place. I'm sorry that you and your family have apparently been caught up in them. I hope you contact a lawyer and begin fighting this in court.

Right now, I think there are still enough good people in this nation that the FSP could succeed, just barely. This could change, certainly. That will be up to the government of this nation and the people as a whole, not I.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up