Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not Equally Protected Under the Law  (Read 4477 times)

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
Not Equally Protected Under the Law
« on: November 09, 2002, 11:02:37 am »

What Did Chief Charles Moose Really Mean When He Stated
"You Are Safe From This Weapon"

I am a licensed US Customs Broker for the United States Government, married to an ex felon charged 20 years ago and since released in 1990.  He was illegally charged with a felony at that time AND the felony did NOT involve guns.

(The public defender representing him was disbarred after the trial...)

Last month MY own personal guns and bulletproof vest were taken illegally by the KY State Police in a search of my home WITHOUT  A WARRANT.

Our home had been previously broken into three times, twice the same week of the illegal search and gun confiscation. We have an Import Intelligence Business with Sensitive information along with being Well known in the county for collecting evidence of criminal acts in all levels of Government and Business.

I Have the right to own firearms for protection and hunting and to teach my CHILDREN how to properly handle firearms so they do not mistakenly shoot themselves out of ignorance of GUN SAFETY TECHNIQUES.  The State Police Contend that in doing this I am Making My Son A Criminal.   We want to make public the importance of maintaining Your Rights to possess and own Firearms for protection as well as for hunting and sport enjoyment.

I am the Granddaughter of a big NRA supporter and contributor and my Grandfather spent many years teaching me the importance of my rights and the enjoyment of the sport of target shooting.  My grandmother lectured the tri-state area on the right to own firearms and the protection of that right constitutionally.  The FBI tried to unjustly put her in prison.  We want to further that cause AND PROMOTE GUN OWNERSHIP.

We Believe that my Arms were taken in an effort to disarm my Family & Deny our Family the ability to protect itself;  Additionally to Deny My Family Equal Protection Under The Law.

Please contact me With Your Concerns.  Any Input Or Ideas That You May Have Are Much Appreciated And Will Be Held In The Strictest Of Confidence.  Remember, Lawyers, Businesses, Local, County, State and Federal Governments Are Covering up their Own Crimes by trying to take the Citizens Rights away....

In The Weeks To Come Watch For The Launching of Our Web Site and Business (GCIR) a Subsidiary of the DIIMS Project.  An Announcement Will Be Advertised.  This Site Will Serve Others Who Find Themselves In Similar Circumstances,
"The Disenfranchised"
We'll Be Providing Spiritual Support, Legal Research Tools, News and Press Releases, Public and Private Forums, Links, and Mediums For Exposing All Forms of Injustice, Enabling You To Have A Fighting Chance By Opening Doors Many Would Prefer That You Not Know About Or Find.

We Are Making A Stand For God, You, and Your Rights.  
Please Remember Us In Your Prayers.

Watch For Further Press Releases Concerning Our Own Fight For Justice.
You'll Be Astounded, Appalled and Blessed.

Diane Gross, LCHB
kylegross@fuse.net

maestro

Re:Not Equally Protected Under the Law
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 12:31:38 pm »

Perhaps you can provide some form of supplementary evidence that these wrongs are being committed against you?  News reports of police activity, court cases, trial records, etc.  Without supporting evidence, this sounds like a urban myth, disturbing though it is.  

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2002, 05:09:21 pm »

Unfortunately disclosing such evidence here is a dangerous prospect for myself and my family.  The outcome of the pending charges will be the determining factor of what would be a necessity to post in an open forum and the degree of risk I am willing to take.  If you are concerned about Urban Legends, I suggest that you contact me personally and I can enlighten you to the reality of these postings and the need for sites like this one.  Remember, not all who post in places like this are crackpots.  That is only what our great democracy would like you to believe.  In time, "and sooner than you'd expect" our world will drastically change for the worse.  Are you prepared?  

dianegross

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 05:34:53 pm »

Receptacles for the transport of Class 2 gases, in accordance with the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR Agreement) or the International Regulations Concerning the Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID), and the transport of stabilized hydrogen cyanide (UN 1051), hydrogen fluoride, anhydrous (UN 1052) and hydrofluoric acid solution (UN 1790).  

Your World Hard at Work!

maestro

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 02:56:13 am »

I'm sorry, but without some degree of evidence, I must dismiss your statements as pure propaganda.    This is not helped by the fact that you're plastering essays across this entire site, repeating the same post across several forums.  It makes me wonder what it is that you're trying to sell.  

_If_ what you're saying is true, then we have a potential problem.  You are describing something which should not happen according to law and constitution.  If it is happening, you should have no problem suing for full reinstatement of your rights and landing a settlement in the process.  If _that_ fails, then we are facing a real and immenent problem.

Steve

• FSP Board Member
  • Administrator
  • La Vero vin liberigos
    • Elegant Solutions
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 04:45:44 pm »

Inappropriate use of capitals is highly symptomatic of the conspiracy theorist.
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame74.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up