Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH fix  (Read 1641 times)

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
NH fix
« on: August 22, 2004, 03:48:58 pm »

I need a shot of NH any of you Seacoast folks go out on the fishing party boats? I think IM gonna take a ride up one weekend soon and go out on one, anybody want to come.

( I know I know if I moved to NH I would not have this problem, but I can't yet.)
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

lloydbob1

Re:NH fix
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 04:44:03 pm »

Pat, when I was in my teens we went up to Seabrook and went out for Tinker Mackerel every year about this time.  
  We used medium weight spinning tackle and floated 2, 1/2 sand eels( other 1/2 chum) on a silver hook with leader.
  When a 2 pound Mackerel hit it was like fighting a 10 pound blue! A silver-green flash tangling up other peoples lines and going under the boat! Great Fun!
  The Mackerel are bony and I don't remember taking any home.  Pollack follow the Mac's and you catch some of them too.
Lloyd
Pages: [1]   Go Up