Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH Gold  (Read 3683 times)

Dawn

• FSP Participant
NH Gold
« on: July 03, 2004, 02:24:40 pm »

I thought it was wonderful that the volunteer recognition gifts given out by Amanda on Saturday were from NH Gold (www.nhgold.com). What a great start in supporting local NH businesses, which is something I think we should all be doing, regardless of where we live. If we help NH businesses grow, it will help create more jobs in NH which is good for everyone moving to NH! I try to buy local as much as possible. It's easier this time of year too with farmers markets and farm stands open, making it easy to support local farmers. I also get milk and eggs from a local farm. Much better than getting items shipped across the country!

So, next time you need to buy something, try buying NH made! Or, even better, save your shopping (clothing, maple products, honey, etc.) for when you come to visit NH.  

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Re:NH Gold
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 08:54:27 pm »

For more links to buy stuff from NH, you can click my signature line below.   I will add nhgold.com if it's not already listed.  
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Bald Eagle

• Is it time yet?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 02:53:44 pm »

We hauled butt down the highway so that we could stop at NH Gold, and we made good time.  I got some tasty chocolate, some preserves, and a T-shirt, and Kate got a groovy Shaker box.

I was hoping for some Moose jerky or maybe some guns, but maybe they will expand their product line in the future...   ::)

Bill

Randall Danger

• FSP Participant
  • Oppression is the enemy and I'm Bruce Lee!
    • Anarchy Soda
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 01:25:38 pm »

Heh, you should have told me if you wanted some moose jerky. I could have hooked you up with all the meat you ever wanted :P
There is no sig here.... Move along.

Amanda

• former FSP President
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 06:07:46 pm »

Dawn and BaldEagle, I'm glad you liked the idea and the gifts. NH Gold has some great stuff.

In addition to supporting NH businesses, I'd like for us to also support NH charities!
"The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations." -- David D Friedman, The Machinery of Freedom

citizen_142002

• Friend of the FSP
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 02:49:16 pm »

If you wanna get technical, the sale of wild animal meat(which isn't farm grown) is illegal here. No moose farms so you'll either have to get a moose permit or repeal that law.
We have a number of deer and buffalo farms in state, though. I must say that the bambi burgers I've had were quite tasty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up