Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CNHT Thanks You!  (Read 3397 times)

BedfordCSE

• Connecting with freedom lovers everywhere.
    • Bedford Citizens for a Sound Economy (local chapter)
CNHT Thanks You!
« on: June 27, 2004, 11:40:51 am »

On behalf of Ed Naile, Chairman of Coalition of NH Taxpayers, I would like to thank FSP for having us at your Porc Fest speakers' forum on Saturday. It was great to meet and talk with folks who had up until then been just an email contact.

CNHT is the place to contact *before* you move to NH. By subscribing to the "eBlast" at www.cnht.org, you will get insider news and views on local government shenanigans for many NH towns which may help you to make your decision when the time comes.

Also, there you can find the link to the streaming audio of our weekly "Taxpayer Radio" show, each Thursday from 6-8PM ET.
Ed, Howard, and I are the hosts and we often interview interesting guests and try to cover events such as this.

We hope to see you all at our picnic on July 10th at the Hopkinton Fair Grounds in Contocook!

Thanks again,

Jane
webmaster@cnht.org

FreeBoB

Re:CNHT Thanks You!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 07:57:42 pm »

It was terrific to hear Ed Naile of the Coalition of NH Taxpayers speak at the PorcFest.  I was very, very impressed with the goals and accomplishments of the organization and have it on my growing list of things to look forward to in NH!   ;D

Brian...still in NY

Steve

• FSP Board Member
  • Administrator
  • La Vero vin liberigos
    • Elegant Solutions
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 02:03:43 am »

It was terrific to hear Ed Naile of the Coalition of NH Taxpayers speak at the PorcFest.
He was a pretty awesome speaker.

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 12:22:44 pm »

I've gotten to work with Ed through several events now, and he is always great to work with, and listen to.

It was great to have the CNHT there.

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

punkrawk

• FSP Participant
  • Fear is the foundation of most governments -Adams
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 03:17:46 pm »

I applaud the NHLA's social/charitable goals, as well as their continued fight for liberty.  I definitely support them.  Once I finally move to NH, the CNHT is probably where I will focus most of my energy, however.  Property taxes and zoning laws are two pet peeves of mine.  They are government intrusions that occur at the local level, and can be effectively fought with a small number of people.  Plus they both infringe on property rights, which are essential in a free society.

Boy, as this thing continues to build it is going to be exciting to watch.
-Bryan Stevenson
"to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical" - Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up