Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Local Groups Meeting  (Read 5142 times)

rdeacon

• FSP Participant
  • Six Years Into a Ten Year Sojourn
Local Groups Meeting
« on: May 08, 2004, 09:21:32 am »

Hey all, I was thinking that maybe the NH local groups could get together for a quick meeting on Saturday of the Porc Fest to exchange ideas, hints, tips, and other anecdotes from the first few months of organization in NH.  Any ideas?

FreeBoB

Re:Local Groups Meeting
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 09:53:21 am »

It would also be helpful for all Local Group leaders and active LG members to get together at the Fest.  Maybe all coordinated efforts should get together!

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 03:01:51 pm »

Saturday's schedule is pretty tight, but could possibly do a lunch thing, at campsite, 26 and 28.  Could do NH groups at one, and Local groups at the other.

Would need someone to coordinate this?  Since George and Keith are the coordinators, perhaps they could put something together?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 03:04:30 pm by Dave Mincin »
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

George Reich

• FSP Participant
  • Global Moderator
  • I just *love* it when Hank and Dagny brainstorm!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 07:09:31 am »

I think Saturday at lunch time will be too busy a time; many people will be busy meeting and getting to know day-only attenders then. I'd rather try to do it at a different time.
If everyone were rich there would be no need for government assistance. If everyone were rich all children could attend private schools. If everyone were rich, government would become superfluous. Read the free e-book at this site:

http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net

rdeacon

• FSP Participant
  • Six Years Into a Ten Year Sojourn
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 06:04:46 pm »

We can do it Friday after the Liberty Dinner.  I doubt it would be anything formal, I haven't heard much from some of the groups, and even my group has only done social meetings so far.

George Reich

• FSP Participant
  • Global Moderator
  • I just *love* it when Hank and Dagny brainstorm!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 07:49:55 pm »

We can do it Friday after the Liberty Dinner.  I doubt it would be anything formal, I haven't heard much from some of the groups, and even my group has only done social meetings so far.

That sounds good to me.
If everyone were rich there would be no need for government assistance. If everyone were rich all children could attend private schools. If everyone were rich, government would become superfluous. Read the free e-book at this site:

http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up