Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which State.....  (Read 2564 times)

Scott ISMP

• Founder of ISM Project!
Which State.....
« on: August 11, 2003, 11:16:58 am »

As I read the many many posts I see everyone likes a certin state for certin reasons.  Some reasons is that they live in that state and dont want to move.  Some want more land.  Some want more gun control, and so on.  

Well me personally I do not care where I move to for a few reasons....

1.  Once FSP gets to where it needs to be we will be trying to make changes to make the state more free

2.  I love moving

3.  It will be a new challange to change what the devil feds have done (also state powers)

ismcouncil@yahoo.com

Sincerely, Scott
ISM Project

Sebastian

• FSP Participant
  • Elderado
Re:Which State.....
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2003, 11:36:05 am »

4. I live in California :)
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for yourself.

Tony Stelik

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a rabid individualist
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 11:38:57 am »

As I read the many many posts I see everyone likes a certin state for certin reasons.  Some reasons is that they live in that state and dont want to move.  Some want more land.  Some want more gun control, and so on.  

Well me personally I do not care where I move to for a few reasons....

1.  Once FSP gets to where it needs to be we will be trying to make changes to make the state more free

2.  I love moving

3.  It will be a new challange to change what the devil feds have done (also state powers)

ismcouncil@yahoo.com

Sincerely, Scott
See you in NH Scott. You seem to be true porcupine. :)
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forgive you

milas59

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 02:40:41 pm »

Live Free or Friers

IM replying here because its a neutral entitled thread and I cant relocate the discussion on NH expenditures to win FSP votes to amanda and michelle re NH

FSP has prided it self on being a volunteer unpaid group so far so when a NH supporter admitted he paid considerably for the fancy and well designed 101 Reasons from there, when this came  out I was a little surprised , aside from the unfactualness of the piece, that  no one called NH on the cost.

Doesnt any group, especially a disparate bunch like the FSP,  need to  be  careful not to generate resentment within the group because one member in this case NH has a built in advantage simply because one or two members can spend lotsa money on material that  other states can or do not ?.

Maybe it came form the LP ?  :P

Peter

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 03:26:35 pm »

Hi Scott,

Welcome, I'm from Pennsylvania myself.  The 101 Reasons cost nothing to produce, but lots of hard work by Michele, and hope you take the time to read it.  The acusations that it is untrue is unfounded.  Would the FSP permit it to be part of the ballot mailing if that was the case?

Please accept my apology in advance, but Peter seems to insist on making untrue statements.

The money he speaks of was money that we collected to support a mailer that we sent out to MA, in support of the FSP and NH.  Was not aware that this was some type of crime.  While the FSP does not require any contributions to be a member, but do you really think we could have come this far if no one had contributed?

Will we be able to win election, and gain real political power in the Free State if we are not willing to put our money were our mouth is?

BTW the the LPNH had nothing to do with our mailing, and that is a fact!

Dave
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Michelle

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 03:34:21 pm »

I suppose that I should be flattered that you think so highly of my work, Peter, that you think it cost lots of money to produce. As I told you before, though, it just took many hours of my time and lots of dedication to finish it.
Please join NHLA today! http://www.nhliberty.org With every new member we gain political weight to support liberty-friendly candidates and promote liberty throughout NH.
Support the Liberty Scholarship Fund. Please make a donation today! http://www.lsfund.org

Sebastian

• FSP Participant
  • Elderado
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 04:14:19 pm »

The 101 Reasons cost nothing to produce, but lots of hard work by Michele, and hope you take the time to read it.
%But... time is money, so it DID cost money! Ha!%
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for yourself.

Michelle

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2003, 04:29:45 pm »

The 101 Reasons cost nothing to produce, but lots of hard work by Michele, and hope you take the time to read it.
%But... time is money, so it DID cost money! Ha!%

Now THAT's the TRUTH  :)
Please join NHLA today! http://www.nhliberty.org With every new member we gain political weight to support liberty-friendly candidates and promote liberty throughout NH.
Support the Liberty Scholarship Fund. Please make a donation today! http://www.lsfund.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything