Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here's a government guide you might not mind using  (Read 1839 times)

PattyE

• FSP Participant
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 06:53:37 am by PattyE »

Tracy Saboe

• FSP Participant
    • Rand for US Senate in Kentucky!
Re:Here's a government guide you might not mind using
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 04:17:32 pm »

Says New Hampshire, Main, and Vermont are the next to least most dangerous states, respectively. (NH 47th place in most dangerous state.)

And if only the Alaskan style carry had passed, it would have been extreamly safe.

Tracy
We agree that "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." --George Washington

Jack Conway

Conway Supports Obamacare
Conway Supports Cap and Trade
Conway Supports Abortion
Conway’s Utilities Rate Hike Scandal
Conway is in Bed with Big Pharma
Conway is Backed by Wall Street Bankers

SethA

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 12:46:50 pm »

It doesn't surprise me to see the New England states as among the least dangerous. As a long time Nevada resident I didn't expect it to be in first place, most of the state is very safe. Both Las Vegas and Reno have certain areas of high gang violence, plus the tourists do attract some criminals to prey on them. All of that put against a small population base (about 1.7 million) makes for some unusual statistics.

SBottari

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 11:28:12 pm »

Ha, Nevada the most dangerous - I can attest to that.  I swear some ass in a truck was just out to kill me when I was driving out there one day.  I didn't even do anything to him.
"The cheek of every American must tingle with shame as he reads the silly, flat, and dishwatery utterances of the man who has to be pointed out to intelligent foreigners as the President of the United States."
   -The Chicago Times review of After Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
Pages: [1]   Go Up