Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH Trip  (Read 2363 times)

bookish_lass

NH Trip
« on: April 08, 2004, 07:03:22 am »

I'll be in New Hampshire April 19-26th to find housing.  I'd love to meet up with some of you NH porcupines.   I'm planning on staying in Hooksette, unless someone knows something dire about the Hooksette Motel...only $175/week.  Sounds like a bargain for visiting FSPers, but makes me wonder how many cockroaches I'll have to fight for the bed.  

Email me, bookish_lass at yahoo if you'd like to get together!

Kat

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
Re:NH Trip
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 02:32:43 pm »

If you are going to be touring around the state, call me at 603-863-8490 if you'd like to stop by and have a tour of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee area.
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time

Stumpy

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 02:54:42 pm »

Hi Kat,

There will be an FSP meeting in Dalton (just outside of Littleton) the evening of April 19. It’s a fair drive from Hooksette, but I think this will be a great get-together.

White Mountains Region
Libertarianitis - A disease where one is incapable of doing anything other than debate. The sufferer is rendered totally incapable of being constructive and constantly marginalizes him or herself by displays of extreme negativity, bitterness and intransigence.

George Reich

• FSP Participant
  • Global Moderator
  • I just *love* it when Hank and Dagny brainstorm!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 03:43:21 pm »

Hooksett has no "e" on the end...  ;)
If everyone were rich there would be no need for government assistance. If everyone were rich all children could attend private schools. If everyone were rich, government would become superfluous. Read the free e-book at this site:

http://www.scienceofgettingrich.net

bookish_lass

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 07:40:42 am »

If you are going to be touring around the state, call me at 603-863-8490 if you'd like to stop by and have a tour of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee area.

Thanks Mike!  I may be looking at a place in Claremont, so I'll give you a call if I'm going over that way.

bookish_lass

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 07:43:42 am »

There will be an FSP meeting in Dalton (just outside of Littleton) the evening of April 19. It’s a fair drive from Hooksette, but I think this will be a great get-together.

I'd like to go, but I don't think I could make it.  I'm flying in to Boston the afternoon of the 19th.  The thread you pointed out didn't seem so sure of the date...has that all been arranged?
Pages: [1]   Go Up