Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA  (Read 66363 times)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 07:25:49 pm »

Dude, let's set up a meetup.  If you've got other liberty type folks around, maybe we can talk them into making the move.

Never mind all these fascist red light cameras out here, bud.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

TroilusGreen

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2009, 01:53:00 am »

I'm in Walla Walla, WA, and just started a new school year, unfortunately.  A meetup is pretty much logistically beyond me at this point.  On the up side, I think I convinced my moral philosophy professor cum IT professional and entrepreneur of a boss that New Hampshire is a great state to live in, at the very least.  So that's a plus.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2009, 02:16:00 am »

Damn!  So many potential movers in one state and no way for us all to get together...

Raspberries!
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

TroilusGreen

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2009, 02:33:09 pm »

Sentiment = echo'd.

On the upshot, I think I may have convinced my boss to haul himself, his business, and his close cadre of personal employees to New Hampshire at some point in the nearish future.

Tom Hudson

• NH Seacoast Liberty & Pirates of Liberty Organizer
    • New Hampshire Seacoast Liberty
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2011, 12:05:51 am »

We got a new group leader for Oregon and Washington!  Check out the Local Groups page on the FSP site for contact info...
http://freestateproject.org/community/localgroups
"t was artfully contrived by Augustus that, in the enjoyment of plenty, the Romans should lose the memory of freedom."
--Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

larkspur

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2011, 12:29:58 am »

Hi! I'm the new group leader for Oregon and Washington. I'm looking forward to talking with you all!
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." -- Thomas Jefferson

corpsman

• Old fart with period specific iron. Sat cong.
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 08:37:11 pm »

Looks rather dead. Is the LP the same FUBAR it was when I got involved in the early 70's?
TANSTAAFL, especially when I pay for it.
Joined the LP in 1974. What a joke.

kevin_cline

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 01:44:21 am »

anything going on with this group. currently in washington state. Making plans to move ot NH. Im a libertarian and lover of pesonal freedom and liberty smal government with limited regulations and following the constitution.

kevin_cline

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2011, 05:04:12 am »

I set up a facebook group titled " Free State Project-Pacific NW Region" for any who are interested. I have also volunteered to help lead the group since it looks like this group is with out an admin and am waiting to hear back.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/233659750011714/

"give me liberty or give me death"

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2011, 06:18:52 am »

anything going on with this group. currently in washington state. Making plans to move ot NH. Im a libertarian and lover of pesonal freedom and liberty smal government with limited regulations and following the constitution.

When are you planning to move? I'm in Utah but planning a caravan for people moving next month. Any joiners are welcome. One of my possible routes starts in Seattle and heads down through Oregon to Boise on the way to Salt Lake City.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!

kevin_cline

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2011, 03:54:40 pm »

i still got a bit. city council candidate. want to finish my degree, have to figure out what to do with the business and me and my girlfriend who also wants to move there, we want to get married first but both of us are adimant and would have the financial resources to make it happen...

10stateswithnh

• Liberty Lover on New Hampshire seacoast
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2011, 04:56:01 pm »

Well good luck with everything and hope to see you soon in NH, even if you're just visiting.
Bryce in Rochester
States I have lived in:
PA, DE, WA, ME, SC, NY, GA, UT, CO, NH as of Sep 2011!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up