FSP -- General Discussion > General FSP Discussion

Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA

<< < (14/15) > >>

larkspur:
Hi! I'm the new group leader for Oregon and Washington. I'm looking forward to talking with you all!

corpsman:
Looks rather dead. Is the LP the same FUBAR it was when I got involved in the early 70's?

kevin_cline:
anything going on with this group. currently in washington state. Making plans to move ot NH. Im a libertarian and lover of pesonal freedom and liberty smal government with limited regulations and following the constitution.

kevin_cline:
I set up a facebook group titled " Free State Project-Pacific NW Region" for any who are interested. I have also volunteered to help lead the group since it looks like this group is with out an admin and am waiting to hear back.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/233659750011714/

"give me liberty or give me death"

10stateswithnh:

--- Quote from: kevin_cline on August 16, 2011, 01:44:21 am ---anything going on with this group. currently in washington state. Making plans to move ot NH. Im a libertarian and lover of pesonal freedom and liberty smal government with limited regulations and following the constitution.

--- End quote ---

When are you planning to move? I'm in Utah but planning a caravan for people moving next month. Any joiners are welcome. One of my possible routes starts in Seattle and heads down through Oregon to Boise on the way to Salt Lake City.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version