Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA  (Read 66149 times)

lessthanthree

Re: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 06:19:48 pm »

Hi everyone... I live in Redmond, WA and I just recently signed the intent list for the FSP. I'm really excited, although probably looking at around 2012....

I think the next step is to join this website?

http://mail.libertarianactivism.com/mailman/listinfo/wwa-fsp_libertarianactivism.com

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 07:41:11 pm »

Hi everyone... I live in Redmond, WA and I just recently signed the intent list for the FSP. I'm really excited, although probably looking at around 2012....

http://mail.libertarianactivism.com/mailman/listinfo/wwa-fsp_libertarianactivism.com
Welcome.

If you would like to man a vendor booth for any events in the general seattle area that would be cool!

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 09:15:38 pm »

I remember that Hempfest in Seattle is a great event.  You get a lot of different kinds of people there.  Many of the folks I met would've been great freestaters.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2008, 12:24:35 am »

Welcome! ;D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 08:14:09 pm »

I remember that Hempfest in Seattle is a great event.  You get a lot of different kinds of people there.  Many of the folks I met would've been great freestaters.

damn we just missed it.

August 2009.

If we can get someone to commit to working the table... the FSP will send lots of swag out there.

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 04:00:07 pm »

There are lots of different fairs and such in Washington.  There were so many recruiting events there that I felt a but worried when I left for NH.

I still get to spread the word, but it's usually through my friends aboard ship.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2008, 10:45:04 pm »

The Puyallup Fair also happened recently. Fortunately there's the other one in spring as well. I know the College Libs @ UW do a big 4/20 event w/ a huge fake bong. Maybe your luck getting a hold of them will be easier than it was for me (they didn't reach outside their closed circle very much). lessthanthree, if you'd like to get more involved as a local group organizer, let me know! I can give you moderator access to that list, or you can start a new one.
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

lessthanthree

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 11:02:38 am »

I would love to help in any way I can!!!!!! I can man a booth with the best of them, I don't know much about contacting people to set one up or what I need to bring to something like that.  Let me know what I need to do to get started :]

lessthanthree

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 11:03:09 am »

My name is Rachel BTW  ;D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 10:16:53 pm »

My name is Rachel BTW  ;D
Rachel there is an event in like 2 weeks that would take an hour or so of your time.

I will send you a PM

TroilusGreen

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 12:26:16 am »

Is this group still active and doing things?  Are there any other porcs still up here in the government-infested wastelands of the Cascades?

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 08:22:23 am »

I'm heading back out to Seattle in October to land a ship.  That would be a good time to schedule a meetup among interested folks.  If folks in the area want to find out, I'll be in south king county to talk with folks.

TroilusGreen

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 10:32:13 am »

I'm heading back out to Seattle in October to land a ship.  That would be a good time to schedule a meetup among interested folks.  If folks in the area want to find out, I'll be in south king county to talk with folks.
What time in October are you thinking of?  I'll just be starting classes, so I may be too busy to make the trek up there, but depending on the date, I think it could work.  I might even be able to talk some local friends into it.

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 03:42:56 pm »

Auburn, Washington, September 28th--probably for a couple of weeks.

TroilusGreen

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2009, 09:35:26 pm »

Yeah, it looks like I'm going to be damned busy.  School just started, and getting into the swing of things is proving difficult.  (Man, I love school.  It makes working full time feel like vacation)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

anything