Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA  (Read 66486 times)

Friday

Re: Seattle Hempfest 8/20 - 8/21
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2005, 12:16:56 pm »

The Seattle Hempfest will take place 8/20 - 8/21.  Admission is free.  Would someone like to volunteer to attend and pass out some FSP fliers?  Please let me know! :)

http://www.hempfest.org/

Come on now, I know we have freedom fighters in the Pacific Northwest.  Is anyone available to hand out some fliers in Seattle this weekend? Have suggestions for other upcoming events in Oregon or Washington? Post here, IM me, or send an email to events@freestateproject.org . Thanks!

UCCO2004

Re: Pacific Northwest -- OR, WA
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2005, 02:20:43 pm »

I second the motion for recruiting people at Rush concerts.  Rush (the band) is so libertarian that Rush (Limbaugh) should have to change his name...

Friday

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 02:24:50 pm »

I second the motion for recruiting people at Rush concerts.  Rush (the band) is so libertarian that Rush (Limbaugh) should have to change his name...

Well, they don't appear to be on tour right now. But yes, absolutely, I'd bet money that we could find a few new members at a Rush concert!

msm

• http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2006, 04:29:49 pm »

Group Leader: Daniel Mcguire

Email: spike (at) alum.mit (dot) edu

Email List

Hello,

A friend led me to this project a few months ago.  I currently live in Bellevue, WA (Seattle) and would like to added to any mailing/contact list for WA state porcupines.
m_s_mcdonald@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Meg
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has already happened.     - D. Adams

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2006, 02:11:09 am »

Hey all. The current list is now at this location. The Yahoo! Group doesn't get any action, and I hate YGs anyway. I want to hold a get-together at a restaurant in the Seattle or Tacoma area. Are there any suggestions for times and locations? We will also need to call local porcs on the phone, as there hasn't been any Local Group activity in a long time, AFAIK, and most peple seem to have fallen through the cracks.
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

outlaw4freedom

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2006, 11:13:16 am »

Any Oregonians?

email is =  outlaw4freedom (at) gmail (dot) com

"Hagrid"

• FSP Participant
  • We don't need 20K... we just need you to move now.
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2006, 11:28:53 am »

Any Oregonians?

(Emailed also)

There are a bunch of us who have moved... my wife and I and about 5 or 6 others I can think of...

Get yer butt here to NH... you'll be glad you did.  We've got everything Oregon has to offer, but more Liberty.

error

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 11:39:45 am »

And no blasted income tax!

Fragilityh14

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 01:43:40 pm »

isn't that like the one other state in the country where you cant say "and no sales tax!" (wait...maybe OR, MT, and NH?)

anyhow I am in Olympia, WA and do not have a car to meet for lunch places, but I can definately pass out FSP fliers at FUTURE hempfests. hopefully Seattle, Olympia, and Portland this year ^_^

email address is pearcebrad at hotmail dot com

Power Penguin

• FSP Participant
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 02:06:40 am »

Hey buddy, I'm in Tacoma, and I know there's some guy named Casey in Olympia there somewhere. I also got some response from a grad student at UW. We should do a get-together soon. What are you doing this month? OR has no sales tax, but they do have an income tax unlike here. I'd rather have the former than the latter, if given a choice... oh wait I wouldn't be because it's FORCED TRIBUTE! {Cough} sorry... 8-)
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

Power Penguin

• FSP Participant
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 12:26:39 pm »

Ron Paul Event @ Seattle U:

The afternoon talk
http://eventful.com/events/seattle/politics_activism-ron-paul-speaking-on-the-constitution-/E0-001-005999436-2

The evening rally:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VMUATgkYxkjb6AQL98TaOA_3d_3d

The talk is 1:30-2:30PM, and the rally is at 7:30PM. Several local porcs will be there, so let me know if you need directions, etc.

smeg

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 07:24:45 pm »

hey, meg from portland, OR here. 

i'll be moving to NH this week, and i can't wait to meet some other NW porcupines (as well as all the others!)

Power Penguin

• FSP Participant
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 12:27:35 am »

Cool. I know a Meg from Portland, but I'm pretty sure you're not her. Keep us informed! Where are you moving to, what are your plans for the near to medium term, etc? I'll be moving to the seacoast somewhere from Socal at the end of the summer sometime.

mackler

• FSP Participant
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 02:01:31 am »

I'll be coming from Seattle in May.  Don't know any other porcupines in town here.

Adam

Power Penguin

• FSP Participant
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:02 pm »

ATTENTION NORTHWEST PORCS!

I'm no longer in the Puget Sound area (finished school), so someone who isn't moving to NH soon needs to step up and take over soon. Responsibilities are simple and fun, and you can do pretty much whatever kinds of activities you want as long as you're promoting liberty in general, and the FSP in particular. For more information, please see http://freestateproject.org/community/localgroups.

Gracias,
Andrew
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up