Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Arizona  (Read 58823 times)

coyote

Re: Arizona
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 07:44:24 am »

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 10:44:26 am »

Hey Dave,
I wouldn't rule anywhere in NH out! Where exactly are you located?

I'm in Barrington..."Seacoast Region."  We already have one Coyote over our way.
He's 7. :)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 10:54:28 am »

All you Zoners should do your best to come to NH in June for the Porcupine Freedom (& Music!) Festival.  There will be tours of the state and you'll meet lots of people who are, like you, thinking of moving, along with a couple hundred who have made the move.
www.PorcFest.com
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

error

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 05:21:10 pm »

And the temperatures will likely be less than 90 degrees all week! ;D

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 08:18:14 pm »

All you Zoners should do your best to come to NH in June for the Porcupine Freedom (& Music!) Festival.  There will be tours of the state and you'll meet lots of people who are, like you, thinking of moving, along with a couple hundred who have made the move.
www.PorcFest.com

T minus 5 weeks and counting.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Ward Griffiths

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Canvas and Quicklime
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 07:26:07 pm »

www.PorcFest.com

KS, is your calendar broken?  I'm counting a lot more than five weeks on mine and it's been a week since you posted this.  (Yeah, I know I'm running behind on this board, my boss seems to want me to actually work when he's paying my pittance).
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd@comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  (Denis Diderot)

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 12:20:10 am »

www.PorcFest.com

KS, is your calendar broken?  I'm counting a lot more than five weeks on mine and it's been a week since you posted this.  (Yeah, I know I'm running behind on this board, my boss seems to want me to actually work when he's paying my pittance).

I'm planning to leave the first part of April but it will be an indirect route. Waiting to hear about the DC march so I can schedule it on the way (hopefully they go for the April 15th date). I'll be there for porcfest no matter what.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

Power Penguin

• LG Coordinator / First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • I know where (some of) you live!
    • Protect your property from theft!
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 12:23:09 am »

sounds cool. I went to PF last year and it was amazing! Be sure to do the regional tours- they helped me out a lot in terms of finding areas I'd like to move to.
Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?

andrewpgardner

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 05:14:41 pm »

Ha...  It looks like it's been a while...  Is anyone here still active or even still in AZ?  I'm going to the Porcupine festival at the end of the month and wouldn't mind hooking up with someone local for the event!

Andy G.

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 08:40:23 pm »

I am here after a decade in AZ and some family will be visiting also. See you there.  8)

schismatized

• Volatile Volition
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 11:10:20 pm »

Me and two friends live in Mesa, and we are going to porcfest this year. Look for two really tall white teenagers on your plane lol.

Ross Would Enjoy Liberty

• FSP'er in Transit
    • Center for a Stateless Society
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 01:02:44 pm »

I'm in Tempe!  Pretty involved with the ASU Students For Liberty.  We should definitely work together!
George : "They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em."

Billy: "Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut."

George: "Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom."

Billy: "What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about."

George: "Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

Billy: "Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared."

George: "No, it makes 'em dangerous. Buh, neh! Neh! Neh! Neh! Swamp!"

- Easy Rider

Redneo

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:00 pm »

How active is the LP in Arizona? My wife and I are wanting to move I want NH and she wants AZ she always brings up the no grass to mow and no cold weather like NH has for moving but NH has FSP what does AZ have?

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 09:42:44 pm »

How active is the LP in Arizona? My wife and I are wanting to move I want NH and she wants AZ she always brings up the no grass to mow and no cold weather like NH has for moving but NH has FSP what does AZ have?

Days in August when it's 122 degrees... in the shade. No, I'm not kidding, I was building the Hohokam overpass that day. Where do you live now?

Redneo

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 09:49:20 pm »

In Alabama
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up