Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midwest FSP -- MI, n OH, ne IN  (Read 58068 times)

magnetic

Re: Midwest FSP -- MI, n OH, ne IN
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2010, 05:35:47 pm »

Hello Everyone,

My wife, two daughters and I moved from the Western 'burbs of Detroit in March of '09.  There are several people here in NH from the mid-west, quiet a few from MI.

Please let me know what we can do to help you out.

You might want to consider getting on Facebook and looking up the "FSP Job Alert" "Porcu-profits" and "The Informal University."

Thanks for the support.  My move date right now is 2012, but Michigan is such a hellhole I may not be able to wait that long... 

Also I refuse to use Facebook, but thanks.

LiftsBoxes

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2010, 04:22:58 pm »

Hello Everyone,

My wife, two daughters and I moved from the Western 'burbs of Detroit in March of '09.  There are several people here in NH from the mid-west, quiet a few from MI.

You might want to consider getting on Facebook and looking up the "FSP Job Alert" "Porcu-profits" and "The Informal University."

Thanks for the support.  My move date right now is 2012, but Michigan is such a hellhole I may not be able to wait that long... 

Our original date was 2011, but we bumped it up when my customers started declaring bankruptcy faster than I could find new ones.

::)

I understand the reservations about FB.  I won't try and convince you to use it.  However, I will tell you that several people use (ahem) pseudonyms when registering.  Do what you want with that info.
"Bother!" said Pooh as he chambered another round.

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2010, 04:38:13 pm »

Hello Everyone,

Former Genesee County resident. Get out while you can.

magnetic

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 08:36:13 pm »

Hello Everyone,

Our original date was 2011, but we bumped it up when my customers started declaring bankruptcy faster than I could find new ones.

::)

I understand the reservations about FB.  I won't try and convince you to use it.  However, I will tell you that several people use (ahem) pseudonyms when registering.  Do what you want with that info.

I just don't understand how to use Facebook.   :-\

Right now all of my disposable income goes towards paying off debt.  It will be totally eliminated next year, and then I will sell of as much of my other things as I can in order to have some capital (you know, savings, which the government abhors) before I move. 

I intend to go into business for myself.  When you realize that you could do a far better job than your employer, that's when it is time to start your own business.

Glad to hear that your date got moved up.  The only thing that might move mine up is losing my job... which is unlikely, I keep getting promoted!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up