Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Education and PC propaganda  (Read 1872 times)

orwellknew

• I'm a llama!
Education and PC propaganda
« on: March 06, 2004, 01:00:55 pm »

I just found out about FSP today and I think it is one of the best ideas I have heard of in a long time. I have to do a little more research before I commit but I find it to be highly probable that I will go for the big move when I graduate from college. I don't know about you guys but I am sick and tired of my voice not being heard. It seems like every where I go people seem to be so eager to regurgitate all the propaganda fed through the media and the public schools. I just recently dropped a class because my former english professor  is one of those feminists who believes that women should be like men and she was constantly attacking motherhood she even went so far to say that motherhood was conditioned in us and unnatural. When I disagreed with her in one of my journal entries even though I met all the guidelines she gave me a bad grade so I dropped the class and tried to complain to the person in the head of the English Department. I have yet to hear back from them. In my health class everyone in my class all agreed that smoking should be banned in bars, everyone except me. I said well I don't smoke and I don't like being around smoke but if a bar allows smoking I have the right to leave that bar just as the bar owner has the right to his property rights as stated in our Constitution. Well then the response was gosh gee they had never thought of that. When I was a senior in high school almost every person in my AP English class ganged up on me when I stated that the American public is naive in thinking that the government always acts in our best interests. This one girl got mad and said the government is not evil she had the hardest time grasping that the government is not an entity unto itself, it's made up of many different people. And despite the intelligent answers that I gave them the top students in my school could only reply with their stubborn cries of patriotism. One guy said and I quote " Well if the government is doing bad things and we are happy what does it matter." Ever heard of a false sense of security?  In all my classes in high school when gun control was brought up almost all of the students with the encouragement of the teacher would say they strongly believed in gun control. Hello! The Holocaust was not that long ago. Remember what happened then when a "civilized" society  handed over their guns. Ladies and gentleman I am of the young generation and I know what shape we are in and its not good and we are the ones who are inheriting this country. We the kids raised by daycare with no sense of self and so prone to swallow whatever lies given to us, we are the future. I love America. I love America a lot but I do not love the future that I see for America. We who believe in freedom and truth are the minority. My voice alone is not so loud to be heard against the multitudes but I do believe that our voice can be heard. So I plead with you if you relate to any of what I am saying for the sake of the future of our country speak up for freedom whenever you can and join my voice and many others. We only have one life to live and one voice to speak. And I plan to fight for my freedom and my children's freedom and my grandchildren's freedom until I can't fight anymore. As I said I need to research FSP somee but I do know that I am in high favor of it from what I know for I am in favor of having a voice in this country. Now I don't believe in making some freakin Utopia but I do believe in making a chance for a future of freedom.

adonis79

• FSP Participant
  • TheFlowerOf SafetyLiesWithin ThePerilousThorns
Re:Education and PC propaganda
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 01:25:10 pm »

I think you have found the right spot.  I have been doing my research for the past month or so and my partner and I will be signing my statement of intent after visiting NH in June. Hopefully dragging a few more west coasters with us  . Looking forward to having more neighbors like you!
I have seen the freest among you wear their freedom as a yoke and a handcuff.
And my heart bled within me; for you can only be free when even the desire of freedom becomes a harness to you,  and when you cease to speak of freedom as a goal and a fulfillment.
Kahlil Gibran

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 10:26:01 pm »

You're a good writer, Orwell...just like the other two Orwells (LOL).
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Morpheus

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2004, 10:51:57 pm »

So humble, Dada.
Pages: [1]   Go Up