Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheriff Richard Mack to speak in Manchester  (Read 4239 times)

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
Sheriff Richard Mack to speak in Manchester
« on: December 05, 2003, 11:49:21 pm »

I got this from BedfordCSE

"Pro-gun-rights Sheriff Richard Mack, who successfully challenged portions of the Brady Bill in the U.S. Supreme Court, will speak in Manchester this Saturday, December 6.  His appearance is sponsored by Republicans First, a coalition of local Libertarian and Republican activists.  This is a free event (no admission charge).

Jutras Post, American Legion -- 56 Boutwell Street, Manchester (west side of the river, between Kelley and Amory Streets).  The event begins at 6:00 p.m.  No dinner is scheduled, but there will be a cash bar.  For directions, call 623-9417.  For further information about Republicans First or the event, call Howie Howe at 641-5884."
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

rdeacon

• FSP Participant
  • Six Years Into a Ten Year Sojourn
Re:Sheriff Richard Mack to speak in Manchester
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 12:03:13 am »

He'll also be speaking at BrewBakers in Keene, NH on Monday night at 7:00.  BrewBakers is right on Main Street, parking is all over the place.  Cost is free, but it would be nice to buy some coffee from our hosts.  If you need directions, email me at
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:29:09 am by rdeacon »

Tracy Saboe

• FSP Participant
    • Rand for US Senate in Kentucky!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2003, 04:39:36 am »

What I don't understand is,

What's he's doing waisting his money in New Hampshire,
when he should be campaining in Utah?

I understand that it's good for our cause in NH but, I
really don't get it. Makes a person wonder if he's
just running to get pats on the back from fellow
libertarians instead of seriously running to win like
he claims.

At the very least I find it strange.

I think this is a potential problem that we all need to gaurd against, I think we tend to only preach to the choir, and forget about converting the masses.

Tracy Saboe
We agree that "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." --George Washington

Jack Conway

Conway Supports Obamacare
Conway Supports Cap and Trade
Conway Supports Abortion
Conway’s Utilities Rate Hike Scandal
Conway is in Bed with Big Pharma
Conway is Backed by Wall Street Bankers

rdeacon

• FSP Participant
  • Six Years Into a Ten Year Sojourn
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 11:00:22 am »

I don't see how this hurts us.  We have a good anti-gun control, anti-prohibition speaker who has the additional credibility of being a serious contender for the office of Governor of Utah.  His election isn't for another year, so he's galavanting around the country doing speaking engagements.  This is part of his book tour, hence the campaigning out of Utah.

You're right, this is preaching to the choir.  I wish that we could play an anti-prohibition angle on him, as Keene isn't too friendly to the pro-gun lobby.

We could use a crowd at this event also, so if anyone is free, he's speaking tonight at 7:00 at Brewbakers on main street in Keene.  Bring a friend.

SBottari

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 07:41:06 pm »

A little offtopic, but there's a BrewBakers in NH? There was a bar here in the North Saint Paul, MN area that was called that.   It's changed management a few times and it's called something else now I think.   They used to have decent food but their beer prices were outrageous - like $4-5 a bottle.
"The cheek of every American must tingle with shame as he reads the silly, flat, and dishwatery utterances of the man who has to be pointed out to intelligent foreigners as the President of the United States."
   -The Chicago Times review of After Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
Pages: [1]   Go Up