Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current NH liberty?  (Read 3138 times)

sovereignslave

Current NH liberty?
« on: January 06, 2004, 05:03:22 am »

<<Over the holidays you probably missed the news that a federal judge in New Hampshire struck down that state's parental notification law>>

Hmm...how to deal with this kind of thing.  Maybe a lone activist with a few good lines and a bullhorn outside the authoritarian's office to make sure he knows he's not welcome in a free state?

---

note from moderator...ACK i just accidentallly modified your post instead of replying to it.  Sorry sov.  - Dada
« Last Edit: January 10, 2004, 12:15:24 am by Dada Orwell »

KT Sovereign

• I'm a llama!
Re:Current NH liberty?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 11:52:55 am »

Well, if you think New Hampshire is really any different, you are wrong. Yes we say “Live Free or Die”, but does the STATE really mean that? I, who live in Sanbornville (just North of Rochester, South of Ossipee), but maybe not for long if the Town have its way. It seen the Town would like me to bow down and kiss the feet of the Queen of Wakefield (Sanbornville is a village of Wakefield) and I will not. The Queen says I have to have Her permission to live and work in my building. I am currently in a Superior Court case with the Queen. (you can read all about it at www.kristitool.com/private/)

You cannot own private property in New Hampshire

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2004, 10:42:21 pm »

What do you define as 'owning' private property?
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time

KT Sovereign

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 09:40:20 am »

For the purpose of this post I did not use the "terms of art", just common definitions.
I have a valid land grant/patent also.

Bruce_Morgan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a Porcupine!
    • DevTech Services
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 08:41:30 pm »

KT, I just found this on the guestbook at the Town of Wakefield, NH Guest Book.  Is this someone you know?  There are some other pretty interesting comments in there.  Heheheh!  Pay no attention to the January 11 post from "Remote user".   8)

Date:
18 Dec 2003
Remote User:
COMMENTS
DUE TO THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED ON BEHALF OF THE TOWN OF WAKEFIELD, THIS SOVEREIGN AMERICAN NATIONAL IS BEING FORCED TO REMOVE A SIGN FROM HIS PRIVATE LAND. The sign in question simply asks a question..... Got Guns? Although I did win part of my battle in court, the court still is requiring my to (temporarily) take my sign down. The court order did NOT say I could not erect a sign at all, it just said the current sign (ellegidly advertising a commercial business)must come down. So down it will come, and in it's place I will put a new one asking a new question, "Got God?". and we will see if the issue is signs or guns. I am forbidden to tell anyone I am lawfully licensed (Federal Fire Arms Dealer Licens) by the BATF to sell guns on my property (even thought these are private sales), so I won't tell you that. The town of Wakefield feels as though they should have the power to controll whom sells what in their little village even if done from the privacy of ones home. The Second Amendment to the Constitution of these great United States says I don't need their permission to keep and bear arms, and there are no stutes prohibiting the sale of fire arms private citizen to citizen. I thought this was not a safe thing to do, so in order to make sure I was not selling arms to terrorists, I got a federal license to have access to federal back ground checks before I sell any thing to any one. If the town of wakefield would like me to return to selling guns to anyone without regard for their character, I can do that too. But my private activities in my house will continue whether I do it above board with lawfull support and access to criminal background checks (the safe thing to do)or I return to selling/buying to anyone! (not safe but legal and not needing the town of Wakefield's permission for anything).

God bless those who stand for freedom in the face of tyranny!

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 08:50:52 am »

I posted a couple comments there after reading that, here they are....

Date:
12 Jan 2004
Remote User:
COMMENTS
<<THIS SOVEREIGN AMERICAN NATIONAL IS BEING FORCED TO REMOVE A SIGN FROM HIS PRIVATE LAND>>

So...is the town of Wakefield really forcing a man to take a sign down off his own property without even a law authorizing them to do so?

And...Mr. National...do you have any Mini-14's for sale? :)

Date:
12 Jan 2004
Remote User:
COMMENTS
Someone else wrote:

"Are my tax dollars (fraudutantly gathered to begin with!) being use for such wastefull purposes?? "

Nicely put.

I am thinking about moving to Wakefield (it certainly is beautiful). But the thing I like best about it so far is seeing all the angry anti-government posts...I would feel right at home there (heh-heh). Keep up the fight guys, when the government fears the people you have liberty. And if you have liberty maybe you'll have me and my little business before long...
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Bruce_Morgan

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a Porcupine!
    • DevTech Services
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 02:00:58 pm »

In my best R. Lee Ermey voice, "OOUUUUTTTSTanding, Dada!"  

In what little spare time I have over the next couple of days, I'm going to look at other New Hampshire town sites for similar message boards.  This could be a very easy way to start gaining friends who may not know about the FSP.

Bruce

KT Sovereign

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2004, 08:30:24 pm »

Got Guns is a freind of mine, he also lost, he had to take down the sign, but he replaced the same sign, but changed two letters, the new sign: Got God?, the Town now does not what to do. So mabe he did win. but I lost check out my other post Guns in NH.

Mike Lorrey

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free and Never Die
    • The International Libertarian
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2004, 09:33:00 pm »

THAT is the key! You just have to rename your business "GOD's OWN TOOLS"
The International Libertarian: The Journal of Liberty For Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time
Pages: [1]   Go Up