Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Future Attorney for NH?  (Read 2021 times)

pumpernickelbmi

Future Attorney for NH?
« on: November 14, 2003, 08:15:59 pm »

Hello everyone.  I heard about this in my political science class.  I am really interested in this form of government.  The problem is I am unable to relocate right now because I am going to school to become an attorney.  But I was wondering if you will need the help of an attorney in approximently 7 years(I just started college)?

mark

• FSP Participant
  • A mute, inglorious Milton
Re:Future Attorney for NH?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 10:06:17 pm »

Short anwer: yes.  ;D

I hear New Hampshire has plenty of colleges and wouldn't be surprised if they have plenty of top-rated law schools as well. If you transfer you might be able to do some internships with pro-liberty lawyers and lawfirms and when political activity really starts to get moving you'll be in on the ground floor.  ;)  Oh, and you might want to read this article, State Taxes and Heavy Anchors, by Gary North before you get too comfortable in the college town you're currently living in.  :D

« Last Edit: November 14, 2003, 10:07:46 pm by mark »

BillG

Re:Future Attorney for NH?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 10:55:50 pm »

I hear New Hampshire has plenty of colleges and wouldn't be surprised if they have plenty of top-rated law schools as well. If you transfer you might be able to do some internships with pro-liberty lawyers and lawfirms and when political activity really starts to get moving you'll be in on the ground floor

There is only one law shool - Franklin Pierce Law Center. Interestingly they specialize in intellectual property law...how do I know? I know someone who is a law prof. there and on the admissions committee  ;D

http://www.piercelaw.edu/
Pages: [1]   Go Up