Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's joining when they're 18?  (Read 66495 times)

yutcmri

Re: Who's joining when they're 18?
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 08:04:31 pm »

Be sure to look on porcmanor.com  Most of the freestater houses that have rooms available post there.

noonebutme

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 02:52:34 am »

I am going to join on my 18th birthday !

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2010, 03:51:33 am »

Join now, dude.  Your agreement/signing up is good with us.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

ninurta

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 11:05:37 am »

I'm 20, but I'm not suprised at all that teens are wanting to join. They're being robbed of their liberties without being able to say anything at all, and their money is being sent before they can earn it.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 07:49:48 pm »

Yeah, nothing wrong with signing up ASAP.  I wish that I could just drive around the country in my Cherokee grabbing newbs and bringing them back to Seabrook with me.  Pack 'em in!  More, I say!

Plus, there are plenty of service sector jobs on the coast during the summer (you'll have to hurry, though)

Temporary lay offs.
Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs.
Good Times.
Scratchin' and surviving.
Good Times.
Hangin in a chow line
Good Times.
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
Good Times.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

professorjoke

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 04:36:40 pm »

I'm 17 and I recently made the pledge to be part of the Next 1,000 (I'll be 18 by the time I move). The only thing I'm a little nervous about is getting a job, what with no references in the New England area, but I'm sure it'll all work out. I'll just keep my eyes open on the job forum before I get ready to move.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2010, 11:26:26 pm »

I'm 17 and I recently made the pledge to be part of the Next 1,000 (I'll be 18 by the time I move). The only thing I'm a little nervous about is getting a job, what with no references in the New England area, but I'm sure it'll all work out. I'll just keep my eyes open on the job forum before I get ready to move.

What kind of job are you looking for?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

jpames12

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2012, 10:56:22 pm »

I'm 15 and joining after college!

rank420

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2012, 11:40:14 pm »

glad to hear it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

anything