Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would I be allowed in your state?  (Read 3491 times)

EarthwormGod

• I'm a llama!
Would I be allowed in your state?
« on: October 21, 2003, 04:07:38 pm »

This is a serious question, I am not just trying to drive traffic.  Many of my political views can be found in the following thread in another forum, under the names of abumazen and MobPsycho:

http://www.wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=16&threadid=10410

If someone with this attitude is welcome, then when should I move there?  Can I open an ice cream store?

Thank you,

earthy

Karl

Re:Would I be allowed in your state?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 04:27:58 pm »

Exactly what political views/attitudes?  I doubt many of us want to wade through your posts on that forum to figure it out.

You should be able to get a good idea of how you would fit by reading the FAQ here:

http://www.freestateproject.org/faqs.htm

Hope this helps.

jzkbbi

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 04:28:07 pm »

There is a federal right to travel freely among the several states.

mark

• FSP Participant
  • A mute, inglorious Milton
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 12:45:13 am »

New Hampshire is building a wall. Hurry up.

Elwar

• FSP Participant
  • NH Bound.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 11:17:03 am »

EarthwormGod>

I guess a simple question would be, do you believe that everyone else owns themselves?

Do you believe that another person can do with his/her body, or what is produced by their
body as they please as long as they do not interfere with that same right of another?

---
If you don't have enough money for your icecream shop, should the government force
someone else to give you that money?

If a competing icecream shop wants to build a shop right next to yours, do you believe the government should stop them from building it?

If your next door neighbor spends his whole day down in his basement flooding his bloodstream with crack, heroin and toilet bowl cleaner all while worshipping a picture of Satan having sex with Hillary Clinton in a very obsene manner, would you believe that the government should intervene in some way?
---
And finally, if you believe you own yourself and are both responsible and privvy to the results of all of your actions, then come on up to NH. I'd stop by your ice cream shop (though I'd probably wait until mid-summer).
The worst thing that can be done to society is for someone to try to help society.

LifeAndLiberty

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 12:57:07 pm »

all while worshipping a picture of Satan having sex with Hillary Clinton in a very obsene manner

Thank you so much for that mental picture which I did NOT need!!!!!! ???

atr

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2003, 01:30:14 pm »

You sound like a libertarian to me, albeit a little bit on the aggressive side.

Okay, first of all you are absolutely fucking out-of-your-skull bonkers. You really think that procreation wouldn't happen absent the government taking steps!? So if it weren't for the government, people would just stop fucking and die? You, Energetic, belong in a mental hospital. You think it is the government's job to make people procreate? You think George Bush lies in bed at night and counts children on his fingers, and thinks about what kind of pen he could put me and some bitch in, and how many pounds of feed per day it will require to make a litter?

LeopardPM

• FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 02:14:26 am »

You sound like a libertarian to me, albeit a little bit on the aggressive side.

Okay, first of all you are absolutely fucking out-of-your-skull bonkers. You really think that procreation wouldn't happen absent the government taking steps!? So if it weren't for the government, people would just stop fucking and die? You, Energetic, belong in a mental hospital. You think it is the government's job to make people procreate? You think George Bush lies in bed at night and counts children on his fingers, and thinks about what kind of pen he could put me and some bitch in, and how many pounds of feed per day it will require to make a litter?

ROFL!!!!  thats i for me - you are more than welcome in the Free state!
nothing to say...

citizen_142002

• Friend of the FSP
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2003, 01:09:09 am »

I agree with leopard. Come on up
Pages: [1]   Go Up