Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New ways of recruitment  (Read 1761 times)

Forastero

• It's like butter
New ways of recruitment
« on: November 05, 2006, 12:05:20 am »

Well, seeing as our membership has been bascially stagnant for awhile (at least from my brief tenure here) , I thought it would be wise to discuss new, unorthodox ways of recruitment. I havent come up with much, but here is what I got:

-Go to my local library, rent as many books as possible, and put sticky notes in the books directing people to the FSP website. Preferably newer, more popular books(The Da Vinci Code,... etc.)

-The classic "write on the bathroom wall." A few days ago I saw someone had wrote the web address to the "From freedom to facism" movie website, this could be useful

Thats all I have, any other suggestions?
Yeah, freedom baby, I love it!

lloydbob1

Re: New ways of recruitment
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 09:37:24 am »

Well, seeing as our membership has been bascially stagnant for awhile (at least from my brief tenure here) , I thought it would be wise to discuss new, unorthodox ways of recruitment. I havent come up with much, but here is what I got:

-Go to my local library, rent as many books as possible, and put sticky notes in the books directing people to the FSP website. Preferably newer, more popular books(The Da Vinci Code,... etc.)

-The classic "write on the bathroom wall." A few days ago I saw someone had wrote the web address to the "From freedom to facism" movie website, this could be useful

Thats all I have, any other suggestions?

Many of us have been doing the Library thing for years.  I have used FSP business cards in the past, but, now use the FSP book marks available thru the FSP.  Some people have suggested doing it in Book Stores, but, others have objected to this.
Have you heard about money stamps?
Handing out flyers outside of controversial movies or documentaries.   Doing a table at events like the annual Hempfest that some cities do and Rock concerts.

Quantrill

• First 1000
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 12:18:58 pm »

write  www.freestateproject.org    on dollar bills...

>:D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 01:13:51 pm »

There is a thread on this:
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=6870.45

Keep it going.  We all need to be recruiting.
You might want to see if there are any other FSPers in Kansas and hook up with them.

April 15th recruitment.
Gun Shows
Pot Rallys.
All sorts of places that you can recruit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up