Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to help FSP'ers move and settle in.  (Read 6598 times)

Top Dollar

• I took the red pill.
Re:How to help FSP'ers move and settle in.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2003, 07:11:01 pm »

Well we're here to create a libertarian society, but we're not going to succeed by acting like libertarians and not getting organized.

Why must there be an opposition between being libertarian and being organized??

Does organization involve coercion or something?

Organization:  the process of becoming an organ

I've got an old Hammond with Leslies I could contribute to the effort.
Hey, Wow!  Your planet is bright!

U.S. Constitution Text:  http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.text.html
U.S. Founding Documents:  http://www.constitution.org/cs_found.htm

wolverine306

• I'm a llama!
NH address needed
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 10:22:00 am »

Yes, it's me again. Formerly known as wolverine307, but I'm using the library's computer now. I drive truck and it's not always easy to access the 'net, especially 'cuz I'm too darn cheap to buy a laptop (smile).

I asked this before, but it was before the ultimate state was chosen, so I'll try again.

I am quite mobile, so I'd like to have a NH address (preferably Nashua or Manchester) that I can transfer my CDL home of record to.

I won't physically move anything to NH until I am ready for the move, so I won't bother ya much... if at all.

I have five years to fulfill my committment to move, but I'm sure NH could use another libertarian vote until then, right?

You can try my e-mail address. I'll be in my hometown until Monday, 11/3, so I'll stop by the library every day to check my e-mail.

I was in Keene two weeks ago. Quite nice, but a tad too rural for me. I suppose I could grow to love it there, but I need a bit more activity to my daily existence.

rdeacon

• FSP Participant
  • Six Years Into a Ten Year Sojourn
Re:How to help FSP'ers move and settle in.
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2003, 08:25:19 pm »

Just a reminder that I'm here to help folks!  If you have any questions, drop me an email at .  Hell, I'll even help you unpack - just move ASAP!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 09:53:34 am by rdeacon »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up