Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Family and I moving from Portland OR to Jaffrey  (Read 1684 times)

arkadybrown

Family and I moving from Portland OR to Jaffrey
« on: June 15, 2020, 06:43:34 pm »

Hello!

My husband and 1 year old son and I are all moving next week to NH. We will be staying at an Airbnb for 2 months until we find a home to buy or rent. I would love to meet families who are similarly minded and not afraid to get the kiddos together to play. I’d also love any leads on rentals or potential real estate for sale.

Warmly
Arkady

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Family and I moving from Portland OR to Jaffrey
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:49:31 am »

Hi. People don't say much here on the old forum any more. I post a lot here mostly to share good article links on several topics, because there seem to be quite a few readers. But in order to contact NH FSP members and other Free Staters, you can likely get many more contacts by going to https://www.fsp.org/ especially under the People section. There's also FSP contacts on Twitter, Facebook etc. Maybe Gab.com has them too.

I post some links to FSP-related news each weekend. Keene is very active in NH and isn't far from Jaffrey, but there may be more anarchists/agorists there than libertarians. FreeKeene.com is one of my news sources. Also Dave Ridley's videos. It's not too far to Manchester and Nashua either, where the most FSP activity probably occurs.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 07:02:35 am by Luck »
Pages: [1]   Go Up