Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is Chris Sununu Imposing Mass Imprisonment Orders?  (Read 4189 times)

Jerry B

Why is Chris Sununu Imposing Mass Imprisonment Orders?
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:44:03 am »

And we thought Donald Trump was bad, in his totalitarian criminality.

But now, Gov. Chris Sununu has imposed a mandatory house arrest on the people of New Hampshire, and ordered "non-essential" businesses to close.

Welcome to the Fascists Club, Chris. You suck.

Is this New Hampshire, the "Live Free or Die" state? Or is this the Twilight Zone? An Alfred Hitchcock movie?

So is this guy Sununu going to arrest people who disobey his unconstitutional and unlawful orders? When people go out to the grocery store, will they be questioned by the "authorities" as far as WHY they are out? Will Sununu have business owners arrested and jailed if they keep their businesses open?

I don't know whether to call these governors nazis or communists. I guess they're a little of both.

Regarding this pandemic, panic and fear-mongering by government officials and media Trump-haters (and I'm not a fan of Trump, as I've stated previously), we're not talking about the Plague here.

It's not Ebola which has a 90% death rate, but a coronavirus with a death rate of 1%, or less. Even the fear-monger propagandist Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that when you take into account all the people who have probably had the COVID virus but it was so mild they didn't report it, the death rate will turn out to be much less than 1% (Article by Fauci: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?query=recirc_curatedRelated_article, And see: https://slate.com/technology/2020/03/coronavirus-mortality-rate-lower-than-we-think.html)

The hospitals in New York City are being swarmed by people, but how many of these people are there because they had a cough and other flu symptoms (but are NOT choking on their phlegm and gasping for air) and are at the hospital because they are terrified sheeple who have been propagandized and fear-mongered into panicking with terror?

And so if the government and media propagandists are exaggerating this, and taking it way out of proportion, then why aren't we panicking over the regular flu?

According to the CDC, 23,000 Americans have died from the flu this season! And many more tens of thousands have died during prior seasons in the U.S. And hundreds of thousands have died globally from seasonal flu, compared to 25,000 COVID-19 deaths globally so far.

Why aren't we mandating that everything be closed and people stay at home for the whole flu season, to "protect the elderly, those with preexisting health conditions or serious illnesses, or those with respiratory issues"? The flu is "contagious," too, you know.

So all this panic and fear-mongering is extremely questionable and suspicious to me. It's not Ebola, but the propagandists are treating it as such. They are causing markets to crash, their criminal governors are ordering businesses closed and causing unemployment to hit the roof, and now a $2 trillion DC robbery, either of current taxpayers or future generations via increasing the debt even more.

Ian at Free Keene had a good post on this (https://freekeene.com/2020/03/20/the-right-to-assemble-not-erased-by-government-emergency-libertarians-to-continue-meeting-in-keene-sundays-at-5pm/).

And on talk radio, while I don't agree with everything Jeff Kuhner says, he's been on this from the beginning, recognizing what a farce all this is. Overreaction and hysteria.

The panic, hysteria and self-imprisonment orders are even leading to an increase in child abuse and child murders (https://www.newsweek.com/texas-hospital-says-death-two-preschoolers-could-linked-coronavirus-outbreak-1493810).

Sununu and the other totalitarian governors need to be arrested and charged with violating our constitutionally-protected rights of freedom of movement, freedom of assembly, contracts rights, and other rights. They are literally criminals!

scm

Re: Why is Chris Sununu Imposing Mass Imprisonment Orders?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 08:20:55 pm »

Why covid19?

ID2020 Alliance’ Will Combine Vaccinations & Implantable ID Microchips
https://principia-scientific.org/id2020-alliance-will-combine-vaccinations-implantable-id-microchips/

RidleyReport

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 08:32:16 pm »

well at least it's raising the level of activity on this forum, i always thought that was important and missed it when facebook started to take over.  maybe this crisis will let us retake that ground.  it was really awesome back in the days when there were a hundred posts per night here.
http://RidleyReport.com
http://NHexit.com - If Britain can do it, New Hampshire can do it

Jerry B

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 10:11:58 am »

And now, Sununu has extended his "State of Emergency" another three weeks! Another statist of emergency, you mean.

Associated Press: "Among other things, the order continues expansion of unemployment benefit eligibility and protections against housing evictions and utility shutoffs. Separate orders, including a stay-at-home order, business closures and restaurant restrictions, are due to expire May 4 but Sununu has said extensions are likely." (https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-hampshire/articles/2020-04-24/new-hampshire-to-get-at-least-17m-for-coronavirus-testing)

"New Hampshire, the Fascist State," seems to be the new state motto, apparently. "Live Free..."? What? Not under my watch! says Chris Sununu, apparently.

The Associated Press continues, "Nonessential stores, hair salons and barbershops should be allowed to open by appointment only as soon as possible, the president of the New Hampshire Retail Association said Friday."

Excuse me, Sununu, every business is essential to someone, otherwise it wouldn't be IN business! Duh.

"Speaking to the Governor’s Economic Re-opening Task Force, Nancy Kyle outlined a three-phase approach to expanding permissible retail activity that has been shutdown or curtailed by the coronavirus pandemic."

"Permissible"? And who will do the "permitting"? The governor? Who the hell is he? Let the consumers do the permitting. An informed consumer can decide for himself whether it is safe or wise, or not, to enter a business.

And AP also wrote in that paragraph, "...retail activity that has been shutdown or curtailed by the coronavirus pandemic"? No, AP and all the other "journalists" out there, the retail activity was not shutdown by the coronavirus pandemic! It was shutdown by the goddamn governor!

And the COVID-19 epidemic is NOT as serious as people are claiming it to be, regardless of the endless, sickening propaganda.

Most people who have the virus may experience mild flu-like symptoms or no symptoms at all. Of the people who have to be hospitalized probably 99% of them are those who have preexisting conditions or serious illnesses, such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, etc., and/or are elderly. I think the average age of those who have died from it is well over 80.

And a more recent Stanford University study has shown that the coronavirus COVID-19 is much more widespread than previously thought. (https://abc7news.com/stanford-coronavirus-study-number-people-infected-by-santa-clara-county-total-covid-19/6110894/) The study concludes that the real infection fatality rate is closer to the range of .1 to .2%, not even 1%, and certainly not the 3 or 5% that officials have been claiming. Officials have been exaggerating a lot of this.

Worse, the CDC have been confusing their COVID-19 death counts with the regular seasonal flu and pneumonia death counts. (https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/ryan-mcmaken/in-march-us-deaths-from-covid-19-totaled-less-than-2-percent-of-all-deaths/) The CDC revised its COVID-19 guidelines, by saying that even if someone died of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, kidney failure, etc., if the person happened to test positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus then CDC counts that as a "COVID-19 death." Or rather than saying the person died "with" COVID-19 (but of another cause), the person died "of" COVID-19. i.e. the CDC are cheating and lying about it.

So anyway, it would be a really bad thing for everyone if the Repugnican bureaucrats of NH and Massachusetts, Sununu and Charlie Baker, extend their unconstitutional house arrest and due process-free business closures of the entire population. Because they are bureaucrats who think only in the short term and only in what would be best for their own personal political ambitions, they are still, to this day, totally blinded to the economic damage, the new illnesses and deaths caused by all the new extra stress they are inflicting on the people.

I am looking forward to seeing more protests and, one hopes, civil disobedience, businesses staying open or reopening anyway.

And finally, I was really looking forward to, some day when my personal circumstances would have been more favorable to moving, to relocating up to New Hampshire. I've been looking forward to that since 2012 when I made my final decision after doing a lot of research on these things. And I knew in more recent years that NH was turning more Democrat (i.e. even more anti-freedom than Repugs), even that was okay. But now we have this fascist idiot at the head of NH state government, who will probably get reelected. (Unless Nobody can defeat him in the primary, or Darryl Perry can defeat him in the final election!)

Oh, well. It looks like I'll have to start looking into Wyoming, Montana and Idaho again.

Jerry B

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 12:57:54 pm »

There is at least one Congressman who gets it. Rep. Tom McClintock lists the number of possible unintended consequences of the shutdown of the economy and indefinite detention of innocent people, including poverty-related deaths, possible cancer deaths because routine screenings postponed, suicides and murders, drug and alcohol related deaths, new cases of diabetes, obesity and heart disease because of the new stay-at-home conditions, etc. And he brings up having asked the notorious and corrupt "expert" Dr. Anthony Fauci if he had taken into account the enormous economic damage as a result of these draconian policies, and he says Fauci replied that he hadn't taken that into account.

https://youtu.be/9AqX6TW-hi8

Jerry B

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 07:19:18 am »

I'm sure this has already been announced somewhere on this forum, but there will be a NH Freedom to Assemble Rally at the State House in Concord on May 2nd, Noon to 2 PM. https://freekeene.com/2020/04/25/nh-freedom-to-assemble-rally-video-join-us-again-may-2nd-noon-2pm-the-state-house/

Also, in Boston Jeff Kuhner is saying he's going to have a Liberty Rally at the State House in Boston on Monday, May 4th. The Massachusetts shutdown and business closure order expires on May 4th. It appears that Baker is indicating extending it as well. I can't find anything on the Internet noting this or the time of it.

("Liberty Rally," okay. But Kuhner isn't quite consistent when it comes to "liberty," for example immigrants' liberty and freedom of movement of everyone. Other than that, he's good on this ongoing lockdown-shutdown house arrest nazi stuff.)

Speaking of nazi stuff, I thought that the Free Keene blog's post about the parents at the playground (with video) was a scream. Some nazi neighbor snitched that the family dared to escape from their home and go to the playground, siccing two cops on them. The parents were calling the cops "nazis," and "pathetic" and they shouldn't be enforcing the government's unconstitutional orders, etc. (Just look at the comments, filled with authoritarians and police worshipers "raise the kids to have respect for the law," etc. The LAW? ugh.)

https://freekeene.com/2020/04/26/video-concord-police-vs-parents-at-playground/

Jerry B

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 07:22:07 am »

Sorry, the May 4th, 2 PM Boston Liberty Rally will take place at Boston City Hall, not the State House. City Hall is located in the horribly named "Government Center." Here is their Statebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Liberty-Rally-on-Boston-City-Hall-112621297077739/

Unfortunately, they're saying to people bring your "Trump banners and Trump gear," etc. like this is a Trump rally! (Trump, someone who wouldn't know "Liberty" if he fell over it!) There's a bit of Trump worship on that page, so, don't eat before looking at it.

However, the real purpose of the rally is to protest the draconian lockdowns, house arrest, otherwise fascism, etc. But I do like the messages on some of their images, including "When the states let you go to the grocery store or the hardware store but is demanding mail-in voting, it's NOT about a virus..."

Jerry B

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 11:24:27 am »

Jeff Kuhner on his show Friday morning said that the Boston rally will now be at the State House, not City Hall. Supposedly Mayor Maaaahty Walsh wouldn't "allow" them to have a rally on PUBLIC property, because he hasn't read the U.S. Constitution that he swore an oath to obey!

So, the Boston Liberty Rally will be at the State House. That should be called the Statist House, quite frankly.

And I heard that Gov. Chris Sunazi has extended the "Stay at Home" fascist order to May 31 now! https://www.necn.com/news/coronavirus/gov-sununu-to-provide-coronavirus-update-in-nh/2266749/ He himself is calling that "Stay at Home 2.0" I think I'm going to barf. And he's repeating the "flatten the curve" mantra these bureaucrats are brainwashed with.

He has these Soviet central-planning controls: "Barbershops and hair salons that choose to open on May 11 may only do so by appointment while providing limited open chairs. Only hair cuts and colorings will be allowed and both staff and customers must wear face coverings.

"Golf courses that want to open on May 11 will only be allowed to do so for New Hampshire residents and current club members, Sununu said. The use of clubhouses will be prohibited and personal equipment must be used.

"You basically go from your car to the first tee, you play the 18th hole, you go back to your car, and you go home."

Jawohl, mein creep governor!

He's part Soviet, part Nazi. I haven't voted in many years, but if I were in NH I would vote in the primary for Nobody. Are you kidding me?

Jerry B

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 12:24:11 pm »

Here in the People's Republic of Marxachusetts, Gov. Charlie Baker has imposed a mandatory face mask order. if we don't wear a mask while out in public, we face a fine of $300.

Now, what about mandatory mask in New Hampshire? Here is Sununu's initial reply (https://www.insidesources.com/sununu-no-massachusetts-style-mask-mandate-for-new-hampshire/):

“We always recommend people wear a mask, of course. We recommend it, but we’re not at a point where we’re mandating and fining people for it, definitely not,” Sununu told radio host Jack Heath.

"Definitely not." That's good.

However, that article goes on to say:

When asked by Heath if a similar order was inevitable in New Hampshire, Sununu said: “I’m hoping not.”

Oh? "I'm HOPING not?"

Hmm, "hoping" is not "definitely."

And then we have this:

Democrat Mindi Messmer, a former state representative and current candidate for Executive Council, supports a mask mandate. “The science is clear,” she told NHJournal.

Really, Mindi? (Where's Mork when you need him?)

"Science"?

Well, retired neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock recently wrote an article on safety and effectiveness of the face masks. https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/ Here are some excerpts:

Keep in mind, no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Any recommendations, therefore, have to be based on studies of influenza virus transmission. And, as you have seen, there is no conclusive evidence of their efficiency in controlling flu virus transmission.
 In one such study, researchers surveyed 212 healthcare workers (47 males and 165 females) asking about presence of headaches with N95 mask use, duration of the headaches, type of headaches and if the person had preexisting headaches.2

They found that about a third of the workers developed headaches with use of the mask, most had preexisting headaches that were worsened by the mask wearing, and 60% required pain medications for relief. As to the cause of the headaches, while straps and pressure from the mask could be causative, the bulk of the evidence points toward hypoxia and/or hypercapnia as the cause. That is, a reduction in blood oxygenation (hypoxia) or an elevation in blood C02 (hypercapnia). It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%, which can lead to a loss of consciousness, as happened to the hapless fellow driving around alone in his car wearing an N95 mask, causing him to pass out, and to crash his car and sustain injuries. I am sure that we have several cases of elderly individuals or any person with poor lung function passing out, hitting their head. This, of course, can lead to death.

A more recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask.3   
another study of surgical masks found significant reductions in blood oxygen as well. In this study, researchers examined the blood oxygen levels in 53 surgeons using an oximeter. They measured blood oxygenation before surgery as well as at the end of surgeries.4 The researchers found that the mask reduced the blood oxygen levels (pa02) significantly. The longer the duration of wearing the mask, the greater the fall in blood oxygen levels.

The importance of these findings is that a drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) is associated with an impairment in immunity. Studies have shown that hypoxia can inhibit the type of main immune cells used to fight viral infections called the CD4+ T-lymphocyte. This occurs because the hypoxia increases the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1), which inhibits T-lymphocytes and stimulates a powerful immune inhibitor cell called the Tregs. . This sets the stage for contracting any infection, including COVID-19 and making the consequences of that infection much graver. In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections and if so, having a much worse outcome.5,6,7

There is another danger to wearing these masks on a daily basis, especially if worn for several hours. When a person is infected with a respiratory virus, they will expel some of the virus with each breath. If they are wearing a mask, especially an N95 mask or other tightly fitting mask, they will be constantly rebreathing the viruses, raising the concentration of the virus in the lungs and the nasal passages. We know that people who have the worst reactions to the coronavirus have the highest concentrations of the virus early on. And this leads to the deadly cytokine storm in a selected number.

It gets even more frightening. Newer evidence suggests that in some cases the virus can enter the brain.11,12 In most instances it enters the brain by way of the olfactory nerves (smell nerves), which connect directly with the area of the brain dealing with recent memory and memory consolidation. By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.13

Here are the sources listed at the end:

bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence. Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.
    Zhu JH et al. Effects of long-duration wearing of N95 respirator and surgical facemask: a pilot study. J Lung Pulm Resp Res 2014:4:97-100.
    Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
    Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
    Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376.
    Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84.
    Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the pre-metastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.
    Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
    Aggarwal BB. Nucler factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208.
    Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297.
    Baig AM et al. Evidence of the COVID-19 virus targeting the CNS: Tissue distribution, host-virus interaction, and proposed neurotropic mechanisms. ACS Chem Neurosci 2020;11:7:995-998.
    Wu Y et al. Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. Brain Behavior, and Immunity, In press.
    Perlman S et al. Spread of a neurotropic murine coronavirus into the CNS via the trigeminal and olfactory nerves. Virology 1989;170:556-560.

So Charlie Baker (and Chris Sununu, FWIW): If there really are health risks associated with wearing the mask, perhaps you shouldn't mandate that people must wear the mask?

Jerry B

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2020, 08:05:07 am »

So now, Gov. Sunazi has imposed an authoritarian mask mandate, starting with "requiring people to wear masks at scheduled gatherings of more than 100 people" (he's starting there and will probably expand the requirement like the other mask nazis). https://www.necn.com/news/coronavirus/new-hampshires-new-mask-order-explained/2310034/

But one of his Republican primary challengers, Karen Testerman, "this week unveiled the moniker 'King Sununu' in announcing that despite the governor’s recently issued mask mandate for gatherings of 100 or more people, she is organizing a rally for Saturday at the State House." https://www.wmur.com/article/sununus-handling-of-covid-19-crisis-prompts-long-shot-gop-primary-challenge-by-conservative-activist/33600217#

That's TODAY! Go Karen, go!!

Her website says 9-11 AM. I wish I knew this yesterday so I could've written this post earlier. Although, I'm sure since many of you are actually in NH you probably know about the rally and I hope you'll be there.

By the way, the aforementioned rally at the Boston State House in early May brought hundreds, maybe even thousands, many of them maskless, and I haven't heard anything about any resurgence or "uptick" in COVID after that.

For those who vote, I hope you will consider primarying Chris Sunazi. He's an authoritarian technocrat with no understanding of the rights of the individual, the Bill of Rights, and freedom in general.

Jerry B

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 11:33:19 am »

It appears that on the same day as the Karen Testerman rally at the State House, there was an anti-mask protest at Keene Central Square. Testerman spoke at the protest, as did another challenger to Chris Sununu for governor, Nobody.

https://freekeene.com/2020/08/17/anti-mask-protest-in-keene-new-hampshire/ and https://freekeene.com/2020/08/19/mask-freedom-rally-speech-highlights-from-keenes-central-square/

This is the shorter version of Derrick Horton's video featuring interviews of some of the attendees: https://youtu.be/A5dKqRnITt8

I really liked what the people had to say, and especially the messages on the signs and shirts.

And this is the uncut version: https://youtu.be/2nJ5a51xBQk

Here is another video from the Free Keene blog, featuring some of the speeches by Testerman, Nobody, and Ian Freeman, among others. https://youtu.be/bQblD4nDJFE

But sadly, here in Fascist-chusetts, Gov. Charlie Baker has imposed a flu vaccine mandate, ordering all "students" age 6 months (sic) to 30 years to have to get a flu shot by December 31st. So, given that the flu shot has a low effectiveness rate, what the hell is the point? Is Sununu going to impose such a vaccine mandate on the people in New Hampshire? Why do so many people have such a blind faith in a medical treatment or preventative measure that hardly works? Why are so many people so dark ages-like superstitious?
Pages: [1]   Go Up