Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: Population, activists, and "overall access"  (Read 96705 times)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Population, activists, and "overall access"
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2003, 10:27:43 pm »

See Joe were we have disagreed from day one.  The statement of intent doesn't say members, advisors, while it does say friends, but what it does say, please correct me if I'm wrong.  Twenty thousand Freedom Lovers that will move to a state and work through the existing political system to create a Free State.

Help me Joe your an advisor?  What does that mean, thought we are either in or we are friends, do we have a special category for you?  Advisor?  Please direct me to that thread, because in all honesty I have missed that one?

You seem to think folks will not honor there word, well Joe I do not.  To assume just because they have not been active on these thread they will not honor there word is to take the negative road, which I will not.

While we are at it, were did the just a member come from?  Did you make that up?  I see nothing that says you can be just a member.  The statement of intent makes no mention of being just a member?  We will work through the existing political system to create a Free State!

We means all of us porc's Joe, if there is a new group that I am not aware of please let me know.  Porc's who just sign on to do nothing, ignore what they pledge to do!  

Is there a special new pledge that only you know about that says only have to sign on to move, and do nothing else?

Do understand that years and time can wear one down, but the Free State Project is about believing that we can make it happen, not about dwelling on past failures!
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Sardonicous

• Who knew?
    • Underdog Militia
« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2003, 05:05:34 pm »

Joe has a PUBLIC record as an elected libertarian.
His support of Liberty can not be questioned.

His logic in my opinion is so SOLID that I would question the motives of those who "blow it off".

Morality & Ethics are more important than law & order.

varrin

• Former FSP President
  • FSP Participant
  • THE air male
    • Varrin's FSP Info Page
« Reply #332 on: September 12, 2003, 06:11:15 pm »

Joe,

Based on your classifications, I believe 1000 - 2000 leaders will be enough to take Maine, as populus and statist as it is (so long as there are another 18,000 activists along with them)...

V-

« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 06:11:39 pm by varrin »
Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #333 on: September 12, 2003, 06:50:16 pm »

Sorry Joe, looked at the threads you suggested did not find your special position of advisor?? ???

Did not find the just a member designation either?? ???  Perhaps I am not as wise as you?  The pledge we have made is pretty clear to me, what am I missing?

Your posts all seem to assume we will need one porc to cancel out each vote of our opponents?  If that is the case then what is the point?

I do not doubt your committment to Freedom Joe, but I do find your, "I am always right, and if you don't follow me," a bit troubling!

When we are in the trenches fighting for Freedom were will you be?  We should follow blindly the advise you give, but were will you be when the going gets tough?

Your hours of research are greatly appreciate, and helpful, but please, your lack of willingness to put your money where your month is says much, so please just the advise and not your opinions!

The truth of ones convictions is in their willingness to follow through with their actions!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 06:59:39 pm by marshrobert1 »
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Zxcv

« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2003, 11:31:10 am »

Boy, if there was ever a post in this forum that was uncalled-for, the above one is it.   >:(
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up