Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Agenda 2030  (Read 2081 times)

scm

Agenda 2030
« on: December 20, 2019, 12:44:36 pm »

Strange that there's no discussion about this in the "free state" forums, seeing as its probably one of the greatest threats to us being a "free" state.

For anyone that doesn't know what agenda 2030 is, start here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrY7nFbwAY

And if you still doubt it, NH is already broken into 9 districts.
you can find more info about that here:
http://granitestatefutures.org/

Jerry B

Re: Agenda 2030
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 10:26:17 am »

That Granite State Futures website is informative. Do we have any politicians in New Hampshire calling for HUD to be abolished? (And 95% of the rest of the federal government that isn't authorized by the U.S. Constitution, of course.)

Speaking of loss of private property rights in New Hampshire, I noticed that Gov. Chris Sununu signed a bill or two bills into law last October, the transgender "rights" law, i.e. entitlement to be on other people's property and empowerment to impose involuntary associations, and law that bans "conversion therapy" among licensed practitioners (keyword "licensed"), i.e. anti-freedom of speech law. Sununu signed these just weeks before his reelection.

I wonder if Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Darryl Perry would have signed such bills into law. Does Perry even address the notion of "social justice" legislation? I would support him for governor nevertheless. Sununu is a phony and a typical statist, I think. (By the way, I'm not anti-LGBT, although I'm not sure about the T part of that, I'm just pro-property rights and freedom of association/non-association.)

And another thing on property rights, there was an excellent article on Free Keene, (https://freekeene.com/2019/12/22/liberty-state-rep-mike-sylvia-ordered-off-his-property-must-pay-legal-fees-full-trial-video/), regarding state rep. Mike Sylvia who is apparently being harassed by Belmont zoning bureaucrats and a judge for having an RV on his own property, and possibly as punishment for his votes as a state representative. ("Democracy" is a nasty business. Just look how the "Democrats" in Washington have been responding to 2016 election results!)

I hope there are enough people in NH with the principles to continue to stand up for private property rights. I'm still in the Boston area and I'm having second thoughts about NH. But that's where I'd really like to be, and have spent much of the past 7 years invested in that, emotionally anyway. What happened to the "Live Free or Die" state?

scm

Re: Agenda 2030
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 04:04:11 pm »

That Granite State Futures website is informative. Do we have any politicians in New Hampshire calling for HUD to be abolished? (And 95% of the rest of the federal government that isn't authorized by the U.S. Constitution, of course.)

Speaking of loss of private property rights in New Hampshire, I noticed that Gov. Chris Sununu signed a bill or two bills into law last October, the transgender "rights" law, i.e. entitlement to be on other people's property and empowerment to impose involuntary associations, and law that bans "conversion therapy" among licensed practitioners (keyword "licensed"), i.e. anti-freedom of speech law. Sununu signed these just weeks before his reelection.

I wonder if Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Darryl Perry would have signed such bills into law. Does Perry even address the notion of "social justice" legislation? I would support him for governor nevertheless. Sununu is a phony and a typical statist, I think. (By the way, I'm not anti-LGBT, although I'm not sure about the T part of that, I'm just pro-property rights and freedom of association/non-association.)

And another thing on property rights, there was an excellent article on Free Keene, (https://freekeene.com/2019/12/22/liberty-state-rep-mike-sylvia-ordered-off-his-property-must-pay-legal-fees-full-trial-video/), regarding state rep. Mike Sylvia who is apparently being harassed by Belmont zoning bureaucrats and a judge for having an RV on his own property, and possibly as punishment for his votes as a state representative. ("Democracy" is a nasty business. Just look how the "Democrats" in Washington have been responding to 2016 election results!)

I hope there are enough people in NH with the principles to continue to stand up for private property rights. I'm still in the Boston area and I'm having second thoughts about NH. But that's where I'd really like to be, and have spent much of the past 7 years invested in that, emotionally anyway. What happened to the "Live Free or Die" state?

I gotta say, NH is far better than MA (former MA resident here) any day. TBH, if you want more freedom, you may want to look outside of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Have you ever heard of David Straight? Check him out. He may blow your mind.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z-0rYeGlWw4

Pages: [1]   Go Up