Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, I Need some information!!  (Read 401 times)

Goliv

Hi, I Need some information!!
« on: June 17, 2019, 05:57:22 am »

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I was interested in this libertarian project. I am also a libertarian and plan to one day try to go to the United States.  If I go to an American embassy here in Brazil, would it be possible for me to try to get a visa for America?  Hugs from Brazil!!!

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Hi, I Need some information!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 05:26:24 pm »

It is unfortunately difficult to move to the U.S. Bruno Parga moved here for a year or so and applied for asylum, but he was rejected and deported back to Brazil. The best way to do it, in my view, is to attend graduate school in the U.S. and get recruited by a U.S. employer, whose legal department will help you prove that you bring valuable skills to the U.S. economy. I have several former students who've obtained permanent residency and citizenship this way.

(I've been watching a lot of videos in Portuguese lately and trying to interpret them, because one of my favorite musicians is Brazilian and sadly died at a young age recently!)
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything