Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taking my RV to Nashu next week... need suggestions  (Read 495 times)

Aftershock00

Taking my RV to Nashu next week... need suggestions
« on: May 17, 2019, 06:18:18 pm »

Hey guys, sorry haven’t been keeping up in a while, been working 80 hour weeks in New York just to give half my paycheck to the entitled, lazy and illegals of this state. I digress...

I’m coming to Nashua with my wife and staying in an RV campground with our travel trailer. We are going to a wedding the following weekend in NH so I figured we’d make a vacation of it and stay week to week.

I’m still interested in buying property in NH, thought I’m concerned that the liberal neighbor states are taking control of freedom loving nH with their gun control stuff.

Anyways, can anyone recommend any good places to go, things to do, places to eat, towns to consider for land purchase, etc. I live in Long Island so I’m leaning towards southern NH for property usage purposes. Any help is greatly appreciated, especially since the weather is not looking so promising. We love everything from gun, hunting and fishing, to jazz clubs, dancing etc. we are freeesom loving patriots but are well rounded so any suggestion is appreciated. I appreciate your time and maybe I’ll see you guys soon! I want to have a decent itinerary before we get there

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Taking my RV to Nashu next week... need suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 09:38:16 pm »

http://www.nhcalendar.org has liberty-themed events around the state. You'll also want to check the calendars of regional newspapers for some things to do. In my area, the Valley News has a useful calendar: http://calendar.vnews.com - but that's not exactly "southern NH." I imagine unionleader.com has something similar. As for places to eat, that depends on what you like. Manchester has been improving on the culinary dimension lately. There's a fantastic authentic Chinese-Japanese-Korean place near the airport now: https://www.sunshuinh.com/. They have American Chinese too, but their hotpots are delicious.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 03:55:36 pm »

in regards to where you want to buy and move to:

will you be working in a certain location?
still 80hpweek?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

JonM

• First 1000
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 07:36:33 pm »

Generally the towns between Nashua and the coast that border Massachusetts are populated by Republicans who fled MA, or at least, they seem to vote that way.  I didn't run any stats on the last election, but in years where Democrats take control of the state legislature, most Republicans come from Hillsborough and Rockingham counties, and the peeps who live in NH and work in MA pay the MA 5.1% income tax and tend to resist voting for more spending.  Not that spending doesn't increase anyway thanks to healthcare costs etc.

So depending on your budget, how much land you want, and how close you want to be to a highway to get somewhere else will lead Mark Warden towards where he should help you look for your new property.

Aftershock00

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 12:25:32 pm »

Thanks for the replies guys. 
I don't have a job there yet.  My wife and I have good jobs here in long island commuting to the city, which fortunately/unfortunately, is the one thing making moving to NH completely a tough decision.  However, I'd like to get my foot in the door by buying just property.  Looking for 25+ acres of land that I can eventually build a house on.  IN the meantime, I think that's enough land to shoot my guns in peace and ride dirtbikes or ATV's. Ill just take my RV travel trailer and use that as my home in the meantime. Definitely want to live amongst hard working constitution respecting people like myself.  Hoping to steer clear of people with "coexist" bumper stickers on their Subaru or prius. I want southern NH, cause it is the shortest commute from LI, and if I chose to move, at least I have potential employment in Boston (I do heavy civil construction)

As far as places to see and things to do, thanks for the advice.  I'm just going to head there and figure it out as we go along.  We plan to spend at least a day looking for potential property.  Maybe there will be memorial day fireworks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything