Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What % rate of "movers" so far?  (Read 2374 times)

ThomJeff

What % rate of "movers" so far?
« on: December 09, 2017, 10:01:36 pm »

Brand new guy here - feeling things out - like the overarching idea so I figured I would check the community out and see what everyone is all about.

I'm almost POSITIVE this exists somewhere...but, how many of the 20k (more now I would guess) have moved so far?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: What % rate of "movers" so far?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 10:18:03 pm »

It's at around 2,200. Website is going through a revamp, and that number should be back up on the website once that's done.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

ThomJeff

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 10:22:43 pm »

Thank you Jason!

10% is actually not bad!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 11:11:33 pm »

It's a good start, but to get to 6,000 by 2021 we'll need to more than double the annual move rate. Strategies under discussion!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

ThomJeff

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 08:53:33 am »

Where at?

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 09:07:41 am »

Just referring here to the FSP board of directors & operations director... We're looking at ways to serve potential movers better and get them here sooner.

ThomJeff

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 09:17:31 am »

Ah, so not a particular thread on here then?

What are some of the ideas that are being floated?

paperboy

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 07:52:58 pm »

I think you can add 20-30% to that 2200 number of people who, like me, are not FSP pledge signers but FSP sympathetic and working to make a positive difference.

I've live in a town of 5000 people and I've met at least three families of libertarian minded people who've moved here like we did from away in the past 3 years.

ThomJeff

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 08:12:10 pm »

That's probably an important demographic to consider.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 08:35:47 am »

The total number of "Free Staters" in NH, including NH friends, is pushing 5,000.

ianrenton

• Livescore
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 05:00:15 am »

Brand new guy here - feeling things out - like the overarching idea so I figured I would check the community (http://www.scorebat.com) out and see what everyone is all about.

I'm almost POSITIVE this exists somewhere...but, how many of the 20k (more now I would guess) have moved so far?

What I was wondering as well

Snowranger19

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 03:45:13 am »

Well I am moving now so that ups the percentage.  There are probably more.. like how do you get counted as moved other than just posting here?  I haven't heard anything in a while.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 06:06:18 pm »

Well I am moving now so that ups the percentage.  There are probably more.. like how do you get counted as moved other than just posting here?  I haven't heard anything in a while.

You log into your account at www.fsp.org (you can create a password if you've never done so before) and change your address... Or you can just email Chris Lopez at help@fsp.org. Welcome! Where have you landed?

Snowranger19

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2018, 03:34:29 am »

Lebanon  ;D :D

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 08:11:43 am »

Lebanon  ;D :D

Welcome to the UV! Do you need moving help?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

anything