Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Idaho to New Hampshire come the new year  (Read 1121 times)

PossibilityField

Idaho to New Hampshire come the new year
« on: October 06, 2017, 02:40:22 am »

I'm looking to move to NH with the goal of being there come the start of the new year. I'm hoping to start connecting with people before I head out. Starting the process of finding a job and housing already.

Hi everyone :)

Zeijandi

Re: Idaho to New Hampshire come the new year
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 06:39:04 am »

Howdy!

bigqueue

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:47:27 pm »

Welcome to NH (very soon)!

Where are you going to be settling....any idea? I am in the process of moving...perhaps a several year affair...though I bought a house already that I come to (weekly now) to vacation and volunteer. I will move at some point soon.....this is a GREAT STATE! (as I currently type this from Conway, NH)

-Quentin

I'm looking to move to NH with the goal of being there come the start of the new year. I'm hoping to start connecting with people before I head out. Starting the process of finding a job and housing already.

Hi everyone :)

paperboy

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 06:11:32 am »

I'd strongly encourage you to visit NH before selecting a community.

Every town is different with it's own pluses and minuses.

I am a big fan of Carroll County towns, but for many, it's too remote.

If you're looking for a larger city, Manchester, Concord or Portsmouth can be attractive.

PossibilityField

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 08:44:55 pm »

I'm thinking about going to Concord from what I've been able to see behind a computer.

Taking your advice and visiting. A friend of mine asked why I was moving to New Hampshire. Told him about how nice the taxes are and showed him the free state project. We are heading to out in mid to late January to visit for a week.

We work together in Colorado during the summers, so we will probably buy a house around September 2018.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 02:54:49 pm »

what part of Idaho?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up