Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NW Maine mountains beautiful off grid land. Anarchists welcome.  (Read 792 times)

Instinct2Bfree

Dreaming of a wilderness homestead ?!  2 new listings for remote yet accessible mountain land near Jackman. Would be glad to show free staters or shire members the area. We know it well. 2500+ feet above sea level. 56 and 72 acres. Private. Peaceful. We are not RE agents. We have a camp up there.      ;) Check them out !  MLS #s 1311074 & 1311072
"No,I didn't come here to seize the power for myself. I came here to DESTROY it."            (part of Grant's speech from THE IRON WEB by Larken Rose)

blackie

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 12:11:10 pm by blackie »

Instinct2Bfree

Re: NW Maine mountains beautiful off grid land. Anarchists welcome.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 02:17:23 pm »

Those parts of the deed actually look worse than they are. I suggest talking to the abutters up there if your interested. You are pretty much left alone up there with whatever you do. There is a possibility that "blackie" is an infiltrator (aka cop lover).
"No,I didn't come here to seize the power for myself. I came here to DESTROY it."            (part of Grant's speech from THE IRON WEB by Larken Rose)

Instinct2Bfree

Re: NW Maine mountains beautiful off grid land. Anarchists welcome.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:33:18 pm »

Here's what I'll say about the unorganized territories in Maine, Upper Enchanted being one of them : There is no government within the township : No mayor,selectmen,politicians thugs (police), indoctrination camp (school), town hall etc. We have what's called a "road association" and that's it. We chip in $250/yr for the common interest of preserving access to our land/camps. The gang of course feels the need to steal money from us in the form of state taxes which are extremely low. Another thing: Take the amount of oppressive agents (state cops,town cops,politicians,corporate offices,gang (govt) offices) within a 50 mile radius of Concord,Manchester,Nashua,or Keene and the number would be in the 10s of thousands. A 50 mile radius of Jackman maybe a couple hundred total. You won't find corporate america besides gas stations for 60+miles. This area is ideally suited for FREEDOM LOVERS and INDEPENDENT hard working nature lovers. The moose population outnumbers the govt-thug population 1000-1. I'll bet there are a few "SHIRES" or "FREESTATERS" that would love a big off-grid spread up in the mountains that's AFFORDABLE! This area is it. More than just what you see on MLS for sale too! Respond with info if you're serious and we'll give you a tour. All the respect in the world for the FSP.It is made up of the bravest free-est people in this land. We will be spreading outside of this fictional/statist boundary called "new hampsire".  Thanks,Instinct2Bfree
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything