Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Survival/Tactical/Firearms Training  (Read 595 times)

jason_c

• Mobility Enabled
Survival/Tactical/Firearms Training
« on: April 26, 2017, 09:06:16 pm »

Hey Everyone,

Just to start, I'm not even sure if this should be in Business / Entrepreneurial Opportunities or Positions Wanted.  But I'm not looking for a job to pay the bills, so I thought here would be best.

Since we've hit the trigger to move, I think I'd like to teach pulling triggers when I get to NH.  I've got a fairly extensive military and contractor background and feel that I should be sharing this information with the general public as much as possible.  I'm a big believer that if we're going to live with limited government, one thing we need to do is be prepared to defend ourselves.

So if anyone knows of any shooting schools or anything similar that I might be able to reach out to, that would be great.  Or if someone has some land with a backstop and would like to put it to good use, that would be awesome too!

Thanks,

Jason   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:07:54 pm by jason_c »
We cannot rid ourselves of the state if we need it to defend us.  Sharing my experience and knowledge of personal protection on Spy Escape and Evasion.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Survival/Tactical/Firearms Training
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 07:32:20 am »

You might want to get in touch with Tony Lekas, who is a "pre-Stater" and a volunteer firearms instructor. He and his wife come to PorcFest regularly, so if you'll be there, you'll likely run into him. They're usually in Agora Valley making and selling photos and postcards.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

paperboy

Re: Survival/Tactical/Firearms Training
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 06:56:50 pm »

Sig Sauer has a host of jobs available.

Maybe they have something available in the sig sauer academy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up